A wasted talent X1

coffee_rules

One guy I forgot was the medium pacer Harvinder Singh. He may not have set the world on fire, but he wasnt the worst bowler around. He could have certainly done more for India. There was this another turbaned Sikh off spinner, who played quite a lot of ODIs for us, during the early to mid 2000s. Again he wasnt the best around, but bowled quite a lot of useful spells. His name slips my memory.
Yo must be referring to Sarandeep Singh. Both Harvinder and Sarandeep are in the Bhakwas XI in a thread elsewhere
Yo must be referring to Sarandeep Singh. Both Harvinder and Sarandeep are in the Bhakwas XI in a thread elsewhere
Harvinder Singh isnt a crap bowler. He may not have the numbers to back him up, but he bowled some useful spells in ODIs. Same goes with Sarandeep Singh too.
VRV singh ? Dude he is 23 ......shelf life and turn around time of a Indian pace bowler is very short. He may comeback any time. Also here's hoping Chopra gets another chance.:nervous:
I see him around my university (I go to university of NSW in sydney) all the time nowadays. I spoke to him a couple of times.