BCCI: Tendulkar will be available for Australia series

Feed

i read the headline' date=' but then again many times thats what they write, but a player breaks down in the middle of a series. so :roll:[/quote'] So :bird: Every newspaper writes material like this. What are you trying to say? That a newspaper should only report on the past? PS. I read in a newspaper that said that Manmohan Singh will be coming back to India in a few days. What if he doesn't make it due to some accident?
So :bird: Every newspaper writes material like this. What are you trying to say? That a newspaper should only report on the past? PS. I read in a newspaper that said that Manmohan Singh will be coming back to India in a few days. What if he doesn't make it due to some accident?
so :roll: is due to the fact that tendul these days more often than not breaks down or plays half-fit with pain/niggles...so (essentially bcci docs will give him a 'he is fit' clean chit, and then he breaks down and misses out...has happened before too...how do u then trust the bcci doctor reports?)
so :roll: is due to the fact that tendul these days more often than not breaks down or plays half-fit with pain/niggles...so
So tell us with what headline would you have been happy? "Sachin declared fit for Australia test series but the physio can't guarantee if he concedes any external injury during the series' Or "Tendulkar fit for the first test and after that everything depends on God" or what? If Tendulkar sustained an elbow injury during fielding in the third test, how could that have been foreseen by anyone? And sustaining an injury while playing is not breaking down, from any stretch of imagination, as long as it is not a recurrence of an old injury!
i read the headline' date=' but then again many times thats what they write, but a player breaks down in the middle of a series. so :roll:[/quote']
so :roll: is due to the fact that tendul these days more often than not breaks down or plays half-fit with pain/niggles...so (essentially bcci docs will give him a 'he is fit' clean chit, and then he breaks down and misses out...has happened before too...how do u then trust the bcci doctor reports?)
The glass is half full, finey.