India can rout Australia 4-0: Harbhajan Singh

amit467

I thought good old harbi said he will let the ball do the talking in this series rather than embarass himself by opening his big mouth again. People forget that australia will bat deep with cameron white at 8 and lee at 9. Stuart clark and michael johnson who both have big scores with the bat in the past are the best 10 and 11 I have seen.

Am I the onlye one who sees a complete mismatch between the headline and Bhajji's statement. Bhajji says he seeked blessings to beat Aussies 4-0 and then says Aussie sare still good and can surely win some games here............. Somehow this translates into "India can rout Australia 4-0":thumbs_down::thumbs_down:

Am I the onlye one who sees a complete mismatch between the headline and Bhajji's statement. Bhajji says he seeked blessings to beat Aussies 4-0 and then says Aussie sare still good and can surely win some games here............. Somehow this translates into "India can rout Australia 4-0":thumbs_down::thumbs_down:
ok check this out too... We will thrash Aussies 3-1: Sehwag New Delhi: The 'Nawaab of Najafgarh' is all set to have a go at the Aussies. Virender Sehwag is aware of his role in the series and confident if India gets favourble tracks, Australia will just not be beaten but will be thrashed. CNN-IBN's Cricket Editor Nishant Arora caught up with Sehwag at his home ground where he inaugurated the a new bowling machine. On sticking to his roots It is my responsibility to look after my center and my coach and give opportunities to them to produce other cricketers from this academy. The credit goes to Mr. A N Sharma who brought this bowling machine and give chance to youngsters to play against fast bowling. On the Australian preparation for the Test series In a practice game, you are not 100 per cent on and you are just practicing for the Test match and are not worried about the result. I think they got what they wanted out of the game. They are ready for the Tests. On the Aussie bowling attack In my opinion, they have quality pace attack but don't have quality spin bowling. So they lack that. I have seen the off-spinner who gave 123 runs in 20 overs against the Board President's XI. I think we will go after him. On his role It is my responsibility and my job as an opener to give a good start to my team and if I get a start, I continue and covert that into a big one, the way I did in Australia and Sri Lanka. That's my job and I love to do that. I am in good nick but I am looking forward to this series and hope I do well because it's against the Aussies and everybody knows it's a tough task to get runs against them. On India's chances The Indian team is the only team that beat Australia in Australia twice. We beat them in Perth last time and before that in Adelaide. So, we are accepting the challenge and we will fight it out. Hopefully we will do well and reclaim the Border Gavaskar trophy. On the probable result If we are playing on spin friendly tracks, the series might be in our favour 3-1. --------------------------------------- now tell me where shewag has said we willl thrash Aussie 3-1... masala journalism..
Spot on.