Happy Birthday Zaheer Khan

DomainK

Very Happi Birthday Zaheer Mian... Do any of you guys remember the funny incident during the Ind/Pak test @ Blore during 2004-05 series? A girl in the stands, showed a banner that said, "I Love you Zaheer". It was flashed on the big screen and Yuvi saw it and pointed out to Zaheer. The girl blew kisses and then Yuvi encouraged a shy Zaheer to return the favor, which he did. Both Zaheer and the girl we shown simultaneously on the big screen... Such a lovely incident that was... Do anyone remember?

Very Happi Birthday Zaheer Mian... Do any of you guys remember the funny incident during the Ind/Pak test @ Blore during 2004-05 series? A girl in the stands, showed a banner that said, "I Love you Zaheer". It was flashed on the big screen and Yuvi saw it and pointed out to Zaheer. The girl blew kisses and then Yuvi encouraged a shy Zaheer to return the favor, which he did. Both Zaheer and the girl we shown simultaneously on the big screen... Such a lovely incident that was... Do anyone remember?
yes
Yes, who can forget that? Even the players on the field started laughing.:D
I was at the ground that day..infact for the whole test match :D Went hoping SRT would break SMG's record for the most number of centuries..didn't happen :(( Viru scored a majestic double hundred in that test :yay:
Star News had a field day Happy Birthday Zak :two_thumbs_up: