Is it happening to you too? :D

Ram

yup.. tats me... thank you... i thought the words commitment, consistency, class would be written in each and every brick. atleast tats wat sme of the reports said. but its not so. also, the score meter was not showing anything... i hope they get it corrected soon. i think we can now call queens road (where this wall is located) as wall street :)

yup.. tats me... thank you... i thought the words commitment, consistency, class would be written in each and every brick. atleast tats wat sme of the reports said. but its not so. also, the score meter was not showing anything... i hope they get it corrected soon. i think we can now call queens road (where this wall is located) as wall street :)
How did you manage inside stadium photos? When I went there earlier this summer, they wouldn't even let me in. They called it a "national security issue". :(
My hands and feet are a bit cold.... I am drinking lots of water...Visiting the loo often.. Cant concentrate on work.... Cant think of anything....... EXCEPT India-Australia. :D Gaad, the tension is unbearable. I almost wish the next 14 hours of my life magically gets over in a flash! :nervous::nervous::nervous:
Its just a game, dont get so serious about it. It wont decide the fate of the universe...but still, GO AUSTRALIA!