Is it happening to you too? :D

Ram

My hands and feet are a bit cold.... I am drinking lots of water...Visiting the loo often.. Cant concentrate on work.... Cant think of anything....... EXCEPT India-Australia. :D Gaad, the tension is unbearable. I almost wish the next 14 hours of my life magically gets over in a flash! :nervous::nervous::nervous:

My hands and feet are a bit cold.... I am drinking lots of water...Visiting the loo often.. Cant concentrate on work.... Cant think of anything....... EXCEPT India-Australia. :D Gaad, the tension is unbearable. I almost wish the next 14 hours of my life magically gets over in a flash! :nervous::nervous::nervous:
join the club Sriram..i have been feeling the nervous tension since the week started :nervous:

same here.. cudn't concentrate on anything at da wrkplc. left ofc early, drove to the stadium with the hope of catching a glimpse of dada and da rest as they wud be practicing. unfortunatly, both teams had a long session in the morning itself and dint turn up for the evening session. waited for an hour hoping that someone might show up... no one did.. took a couple of pictures at the newly 'GOD' unvieled WALL.