Who is Dada talking about?

Who is Dada talking about?  

1. 1.

Very irresponsible comments from Ganguly. Personally speaking, it reflects badly on him as he's seen as taking pot shots while being pushed out (so much for all that graceful exit business). On a team level, he's creating a big distraction at the beginning of a very important series.

"There are players who haven't scored in the last three series for India, even for the last one year." Rahul Dravid ? Hairstyle comment must be a reference to Uthappa. No one else screws around with their hair. Dhoni has been a run machine for India in the last year, so it can't be him. I don't blame him for making these comments but the timing was all wrong. He could have waited 'til the end of the series. Completely unnecessary.

"There are players who haven't scored in the last three series for India, even for the last one year." Rahul Dravid ? Hairstyle comment must be a reference to Uthappa. No one else screws around with their hair. Dhoni has been a run machine for India in the last year, so it can't be him. I don't blame him for making these comments but the timing was all wrong. He could have waited 'til the end of the series. Completely unnecessary.
May be, but he made way for speculations by making that statement. Basically that was a bad statement. May be one given in a bad mood, but he should have been wiser than this.
Bad choice.....Dhoni is a much better keeper. Karthik will remain a back up at best.
dont agree.dhoni just looks like a good keeper. he dives unnecessarily wen ball is near him. n wen he needs to dive he lets the ball go, making it look impossible wen it isnt. karthik is a gud keeper if u dont just look at srl series. as a package i'd have karthik anyday
dont agree.dhoni just looks like a good keeper. he dives unnecessarily wen ball is near him. n wen he needs to dive he lets the ball go, making it look impossible wen it isnt. karthik is a gud keeper if u dont just look at srl series. as a package i'd have karthik anyday
Atleast he catches the ball Yuvraj dives for no reason, is he any less of a fielder
Atleast he catches the ball Yuvraj dives for no reason, is he any less of a fielder
wen has yuvi dived 4 no reason. he has pulled out most amazing catches in da past(remember pollock in IPL),wich wudnt have been possible without diving.SO CANT COMPARE HIS FIELDING WID KEEPING OF DHONI. THEY R POLES APART

I think Sourav meant Uthappa not MSD..Uthappa is the one who was changing his hair style and was in the team doing nothing..MSD was accumulating runs like anything in the last one year in ODIs and he wasn bad either in the tests.. anyway Sourav doesn care about anything now..he has nothing to lose..he was always a big mouth and now that he has made his retirement public he will definitely not back down..

wen has yuvi dived 4 no reason. he has pulled out most amazing catches in da past(remember pollock in IPL)' date='wich wudnt have been possible without diving.SO CANT COMPARE HIS FIELDING WID KEEPING OF DHONI. THEY R POLES APART[/quote'] Yeh all of Dhoni's catches go straight to hand :hysterical: Yuvi can run up to the ball and catch it at times, but he holds back so he can dive for it Truthfully I don't care how he catches the ball as long as he catches it, which is the main thing
Yeh all of Dhoni's catches go straight to hand :hysterical: Yuvi can run up to the ball and catch it at times, but he holds back so he can dive for it Truthfully I don't care how he catches the ball as long as he catches it, which is the main thing
AS A KEEPER,most of them do go straight to dhoni. n yuvi has never holded himself back to dive.most of the time wen he dives,ther isnt even time to say 'catch' let alone running upto it.dunno wat u r talking about?

i was very sad that dada is retiring but after his comments, i think.. " jo hota hai, achche ke liye hi hota hai!!" how foolish tht ganguly is commenting these things about his team mate (i dont care whoever he is, dhoni uthappa or someone else!) before such very important series....... huh!!

AS A KEEPER,most of them do go straight to dhoni. n yuvi has never holded himself back to dive.most of the time wen he dives,ther isnt even time to say 'catch' let alone running upto it.dunno wat u r talking about?
I've got plenty of cricket on my comp, I'd upload and show you, but most of it is in mp4 format and it too much work to edit