dear BCCI lawyer people

Since you guys seem to be dropping by once in a while, I thought I'd say hello.:hello: What happened with the whole Reuters thing? you guys had to back down -- that's totally not your style man. Did someone get fired for that? And man, ICL meeting ICC, and SL-BCCI deal objections: must be pretty busy down at the office? If you need a break, feel free to post. We're a pretty fun bunch. Also, I have a few questions: 1. So when they say 'Dark Side', is it really dark? do you bump into stuff a lot? 2. Is Sharad Pawar really Lalit Modi's father? 3. Do you guys call him Manoranjan Shah also?

I'd like to ask a serious question Who "really" has EXCLUSIVE Broadcast rights? What are people doing on sites like YouTube, showing a 10 min highlight which all news channels show anyway. Consider this, a student ( well about 100000 Indian Students ) in US and other places who don't have the the right to install a satellite dish in his dorm or pay sites like willow; is deprived of watching cricket If that's the case, why doesn't BCCI have a highlights section on their newly "awaited" site

Since you guys seem to be dropping by once in a while, I thought I'd say hello.:hello: What happened with the whole Reuters thing? you guys had to back down -- that's totally not your style man. Did someone get fired for that? And man, ICL meeting ICC, and SL-BCCI deal objections: must be pretty busy down at the office? If you need a break, feel free to post. We're a pretty fun bunch. Also, I have a few questions: 1. So when they say 'Dark Side', is it really dark? do you bump into stuff a lot? 2. Is Sharad Pawar really Lalit Modi's father? 3. Do you guys call him Manoranjan Shah also?
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::giggle::giggle: