Dhoni's house vandalized

King

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized

We need to vandalise the houses some of these Pathetic Indian Fans who participated in this sh.it and terrorize their families. And some posters here also who condone this kind of sh.it behaviour from these unruly good for nothing fans.
O for gods sake KR we are only joking :doh: I dont actually want sehwags kitchen to be trashed! Less sanctimonius lectures please.

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized as much irritated as i am, with the whole pathetic performance, i would like to see every single d1ck-head vandalizer behind bars for indulging in such animalistic behavior.... y cant they jus throw tomatoes or eggs or something when the team lands and the players responsible should definitely be fired.... never knew i would say this, but i wish, Pathan had played yesterday... the bugger was the man of the series, the last time we played them and he was walking on them, like they were a bed of grass....

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized Although i'd never condone this kind of behaviour; the fans are entitled to vent their frustration and convey the message to the Indian cricket team stating how unsatisfied and utterly disappointed they are with their shambolic performance. After all, if these players give them reason to believe that they will do well through confident statements at press conferences and interviews then they should at least live up to their words. If they don't then why should the public tolerate their crap and remain silent ?

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized Are you serious, Pred? Most of the hype is built by the media and commercials and stupid TV shows. More than 90% of the players' statements are on the lines of "we are good side, we'll try our best, we are confident of putting up a good show" etc. For this, there is no justification for vandalism.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized WHy Dhoni that's a good qustion? From my brief stint as aimless rudderless wandering youth in 11th standard I can vouch for one thing. There are many young guys in that part of the word who have nothing betetr to do and will participate in vandalizing events organized for anything and everything. It has nothing to do with frustration and is done with an intent of wriggling j an adventurous day in an otherwise dull years..........

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized They can vent by demonstrating outside the house peacefully or throw the odd tamatar and anda at the players (even that is too much). No one put a gun to Indian fans head forcing them to be cricket fanatics. We decided to be mad followers of cricket out of free will. Leave physical violence/intimidation out of it.

Guest dada_rocks

Re: Dhoni's house vandalized

They can vent by demonstrating outside the house peacefully or throw the odd tamatar and anda at the players (even that is too much). No one put a gun to Indian fans head forcing them to be cricket fanatics. We decided to be mad followers of cricket out of free will. Leave physical violence/intimidation out of it.
Itani akal hoti to bhaiya india india thore rahta

Dhoni's House in Ranchi Attacked This is not quite on...but he has been the most visible recently in modeling...etc... and public anger is somewhat understandable... Even some movie has come out with him in it... called Hattrick... or some such... he should stop worrying about his hair...and start worrying about scoring a few runs...