Mishra can't be dropped for Kumble

Mat  Runs  HS   BatAv 100  50   W    BB  BowlAv 5w  Ct St

unfiltered           131  2461 110*  17.57   1   5 616 10/74   29.59 35  59  0
filtered               6   101  34*  16.83   0   0  55 10/74   15.41  4   4  0

end of discussion? I hope it's a 3-spinner pitch. Guests will be forced to play Krejza _and_ White. All-you-can-eat Buffet for Motu. We can afford to rest Jaheer...

who are those stats for?
That leaves us with two leg spinners. Not a great proposition either. If Kumble comes back' date=' whoever he replaces, I hope he gets his form back. What better place the Delhi to get his form back?[/quote'] Don't think Australia ever hesitated to play Warne and MacGill together on a turner. On merit, Harbhajan deserves the spot ahead of Kumble but it's simple the captain has to play so the only other option is dropping Harbhajan.
:hysterical::hysterical: One is averaging 15, the other 35 in the series and all you can do is put some inane smilies up as usual.
Your dream came true....Bhajji did not get any wickets after scalping the top 3 Aussie batsmen...and now you crawl out of your shell...:hysterical:....guys like you would rejoice a Bhajji failure even if India loses in any given match...you are a regionalist sad pup.
Your dream came true....Bhajji did not get any wickets after scalping the top 3 Aussie batsmen...and now you crawl out of your shell...:hysterical:....guys like you would rejoice a Bhajji failure even if India loses in any given match...you are a regionalist sad pup.
Crawl out of my shell? I am an admin of the site and you think I'll go into some shell reading some jokes from jingoistic clowns like you?:hysterical:
If we are going in with two spinners for the next test then it has to be Mishra and Harbhajan..as simple as that.
Ideally yes...and that would also keep Dhoni as captain. The whole point of the thread was that if Kumble gets back fit the choice will have to be made between Mishra and Harbhajan or some other screwball combination like dropping a batsman or fast bowler and who should be chosen then.
Crawl out of my shell? I am an admin of the site and you think I'll go into some shell reading some jokes from jingoistic clowns like you?:hysterical:
so what if you are the 'admin' of this site.....who cares...it is your attitude which will matter...at the moment it stinks of 'bhajji hate'...eventhough he played a good role in this awesome win...my sincere advise to you is...take this 'admin' crap out of your head...and think like a normal human being. Thanks....:winky:
so what if you are the 'admin' of this site.....who cares...it is your attitude which will matter...at the moment it stinks of 'bhajji hate'...eventhough he played a good role in this awesome win...my sincere advise to you is...take this 'admin' crap out of your head...and think like a normal human being. Thanks....:winky:
My sincere advise to you.....STFU if you want to make personal attacks in every other post.

Look guys, there's no point in arguing over Harbhajan. In the first test he bowled very negatively and wasn't very threatening. To his credit he played a lot better now probably because the performance of Mishra encouraged him to give the ball more flight and loop and also Dhoni seemed to instruct the bowlers every couple of overs. Just my opinion but I'm beginning to realize the Bhajji is the type of bowler that needs to be guided and pushed to get the best out of him. If he's left to his own means he ends up being a negative bowler who bowls for economy rather than attacking batsmen.