Nielson : lee inconsistent, frustated , mental

jf1gp_1

Now that i have your attention spend a min reading what i copied from cricinfo, this is what Nielson said about lee * "He certainly hasn't got the results he's been looking for," Nielsen said. "He's been indicative of the performances over the two test Tests, he's been a little inconsistent." Nielsen said Lee was "frustrated" but was fine mentally after a difficult off-season, which included separating from his wife. "He's come from a 15-month period where he's had real impact every time he's been required," he said." In some regards, we've built this series up, it's got a bigger status than normal. ** Of late I have seen so many OTT articles (and fans reaction), taking things out of context, at times making up stories , i thought why not give it a try. So basically my interpretation of the above piece from cricinfo is Lee is mentally unstable after his wife left him, which has made him inconsistent and now Nielson is frustated with him. So if you got my point stop all 'blown' the top reactions to what gilly said about sachin or what aussie media had to say or wht boycott said about sehwag; enjoy the game and instead of lashing out on ppl whos comments you didnt like, just rub it in.

I'm sorry dude. I blatantly copypasted what i read in the article.
which is absolutly fine but have you read some of the comments. Ponting is the most hated cricketer on this forum but if he were to write an article on how great sachin tendulkar is ill bet anything ponting would me made into a hero on this very board.
which is absolutly fine but have you read some of the comments. Ponting is the most hated cricketer on this forum but if he were to write an article on how great sachin tendulkar is ill bet anything ponting would me made into a hero on this very board.
u have understood correctly 'hero' may be too much, but certainly that will make the reactions milder and more forgiving.