Aus determined, but Kotla history backs India

DomainK

You're still living in 2001, Bharat. :regular_smile: To the Aussies, VVS is a walking wicket, these days.
You're still living in 1999, Bharat. :regular_smile: To the Aussies, Anil is a hopping oldie, these days. :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: What a dork !!! :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Wrong again, deesy. I didn't say I thought VVS was a walking wicket. I said: "To the Aussies, VVS is a walking wicket, these days."
Donny ... Clearly when you're making a statement like this its your opinion. Otherwise how else would you know this? Are you an insider in the Aussie camp? Are you Ricky Ponting's media manager? Do you have any proof of any Australian player saying that VVS is a walking wicket, or anything along those lines? Did Tim Neilsen share some of his personal opinions with you? Its painfully evident that you expressed an opinion and then tried to backtrack when you were once again proven wrong. There is nothing wrong with being wrong in your opinion. I'll put my hand up and admit that when I first saw Gambhir I was one of his vocal critics and felt he didnt have the technique to succeed on quicker tracks. Well he proved me wrong last summer in SAF and Australia. I just wish you would admit when you're wrong rather than backtracking as above.