Predict delhi test

Today is just batting practice day for the Indians. There will be no declaration unfortunately. They have settled for the draw since yesterday morning before they walked in to field' date=' by the looks of it.[/quote'] Sehwag, Dravid and Gambhir gone. I dont think it is "batting practice" anymore. Time to save the match from the not unfamiliar 2nd Inn collapse of Indian batting.
dunno how long he'll be there. even if he is, he needs a big big partnership with someone
if we manages to play out good part of the next session,this match is as good as saved..it feels bad to use the word SAVE when we were the only team with any chance of winning till the end of play Day-3 :((
Don't u worry Finey..Sach hain naa.
I have no faith in Sachin in this 4th innings situation, although I will be happy to eat my words. It is VVS and one of the tail end swingers hitting a swiping 30-40 runs that might save us but my hopes are not very high It is a disgrace that we are letting the tiger smell blood after turning it inot a ***** in the first 2 days:((