Why do Aussies use Pitch as excuse.

putrevus

Hahaha ... well you can always Yahoo search, or MSN Live search, or A1 search, or Cuil search, or use any of the other non-Google search engines. I dont actually recall an Indian player complaining about a pitch, unlike Australian players in the past.
After that NZ tour 2002, Sachin himself complained about the quality of pitches in NZ saying that he had never seen such poor pitches before anywhere.

As an Australian it is very hard to read comments in this forum. It is full of negativity and always a lot of sour grapes directed towards Australians. I understand that we Australians are disliked by Indians as mentioned in a previous thread, actually the word hated was mentioned, but I never see this attitude when I am talking to Indians here in Australia. Indians are always very nice to talk to hear in Australia and I get along with them very well, so why is it always when an Indian is talking to another Indian that we only here how you really feel? We would love to hear how you really feel more often, rather than hiding it etc.

^ Being an Indian-Australia I can say that I have no problem with Australians in general. I just dont like their cricket team (mainly the way they go about their cricket) and the majority of the people in the media. But the average Australians I encounter on a day-to-day basis are genuinely nice honest people.

Fair enough then' date=' so it is the Australians sportsmanhip that perhaps Indians feel is lacking a little?[/quote'] Yeah ... In my personal opinion I dont think the Australian cricket team have conducted themselves in a dignified manner when they have been winning. Im just comparing this team to the West Indies team of the 1970s and 1980s, and I just feel the way they have carried on and complained when things have gone against them is not something they should be proud of. Having said that the behaviour of some Indian players has been far from perfect aswell.