breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized

Re: breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized Had this happened a couple of days ago, Pakistan would have blown Ireland out of the water, because they would have suddenly realized it's just a game, nothing more than that. Hope India realize that now. Anybody, who loses his marbles over a game, a scrap, but a game nevertheless, doesn't deserve to be out there. As somebody once said, "Pressure? This is not pressure! Pressure is a messerschmitt up your ass".

Re: breaking news bob woolmer hospitalized

Lost a friend aged 40 the other day to the same problem. Overweight..just died suddenly of a massive heart attack. Anybody in their 30s and carrying extra weight here, run...and run for your life.
Dhondy you are right but I don't think that the cause of Bob's death has been confirmed. Plus if there was foul play would ICC/PCB risk making the cause public? Lot of money is riding on this WC and it has already suffered a big blow as a result of India/Pak exit...add to that Bob's death. All I am saying is that it would be prudent to keep an open mind. I am saying is that I am not buying the heart attack cause so easily. Bob based on his interviews knew that Pak was not going to go very far (even P@ki fans knew that). So I don't think Pak's exit would have caused a heart attack. If anything Bob might have been relieved that his chapter with PCB was coming to an end. The guy was looking forward to the future. None of us have or will EVER have the info to make a proper judgement.