BREAKING NEWS - Gambhir banned for 1 test

so that means if someone says faaak you!!! it is ok....and :finger: is bad?...:ohmy:
take your india-blinkers off for a second. watson muttered something almost under his breath. many many indian bowlers have done that. and that's totally fine. getting in the face of a batsman and giving him lip every second ball is not ok. elbowing someone is not ok. obstructing a run is not ok. running in from wherever the hell zaheer ran in to do cartwheels around hayden is embarassing (and you guessed it, not ok). katich was as guilty if not more...he should have had a level 2. instead of talking about that, gavaskar stuck his head up his ass.
No it wasnt a send-off but Zaheer Khan was charged with conduct contrary to thte spirit of the game. Explain to me how Shane Watson's conduct was within the spirit of the game' date=' yet Zaheers wasnt.[/quote'] read above. it's really not a fine line at all. the difference is about as obvious as a kick in the face

oh yeah of course ... coz the aussies are angels that couldnt possibly instigate anything. they always play the game in "the spirit of the game". obBs18z9BuI I think its pretty obvious there that Watson was not just muttering something under his breath. He clearly made an effort to get in Gambhirs face during his run, just like Zaheer made an effort to get in Haydens face after he got out. If you cant see that then you truly are the definition of a biased Aussie supporter. Its not us that have the blinkers. By the way , exaggerating the Zaheer Khan incident by saying he did cartwheels provides no strength to your argument and just shows that purely based on the facts you cant find much of a difference between the 2 incidents other than the fact that Zaheer ran in from somewhere, and you need to exaggerate the Zaheer incident to make it seem worse.

Australians unhappy with soft charge over Gambhir The Australian team is unhappy with the charge laid on Indian opener Gautam Gambhir by the International Cricket Council (ICC) after the batsman's mid-pitch collision with all-rounder Shane Watson during the third Test match at the Ferozeshah Kotla here. During the opening day's play, while taking a run Watson hurled some abuses against Gambhir, who stuck out his elbow that hit Watson. Gambhir has been charged under clause C1 Level 2 of the ICC's Code of Conduct, which states that players 'shall at all times conduct play within the spirit of the game as well as within the Laws of Cricket'. Watson has been charged under the same clause, C1, but as a Level 1 offence. But the Australian team is aggrieved that Match Referee Chris Broad didn't invoke the Level 2.4 on Gambhir, which deals with 'inappropriate and deliberate physical contact between players in the course of play,' Sydney Morning Herald reported. Gambhir, on his part, had clarified Wednesday that the collision was just an accident. 'It wasn't deliberate, it just happened. I don't think I need to get into this argument about Watson. I feel that he had no options of getting me out. There was no chance he could have got me out. There wasn't a need for me to stick my elbow out. It was an accident,' Gambhir said. The Delhi opener, who had another run-in with Somin Katich, accused the Australian team of applying pressure tactics to get his wicket. 'It's part of the game. They were really desperate to get me out because of the way I was batting. They were trying to break my concentration. The important thing was to just be there, be there in their eyes and not back out,' he added. Cricket Australia operations manager Michael Brown denied that they had attempted to have Gambhir's charge upgraded, saying it was a matter for the ICC. Last year, Gambhir was accused of a similar incident with Pakistani all rounder Shahid Afridi. Both players claimed the contact was accidental but both were fined after then ICC chief executive Malcolm Speed used his powers to lay the charge.

Level 2 means 1 test ban or 1 Test & 2 ODI ... what about katich .. why didn't he got charged .. Sunny was right last night' date=' match referee always see sub-cont players doing stuff not english players
and that includes sub-cont referee Ranjan Madagulle at times! Weird. Even Madagulle has adjudicated in favor of englishmen.

>>Last year, Gambhir was accused of a similar incident with Pakistani all rounder Shahid Afridi. Both players claimed the contact was accidental but both were fined after then ICC chief executive Malcolm Speed used his powers to lay the charge. How pathetic is that, neither of the players have a problem and are over it yet the ICC decides to charge them If this was England and Australia, ICC would be applauding them on great spirit or some other cr@p Total BS

why was Watson not charged for send off? He did mouth off some ***** when he got Gambhir.
Fined 10% of his match fee. As opposed to Zaheer Khan, who was fined 80% of his match fee even though he did pretty much the same thing Watson did. Gambhir has pleaded guilty, so i expect him to be fined 100% of his match fee and be given a ban for the 4th test.
Fined 10% of his match fee. As opposed to Zaheer Khan, who was fined 80% of his match fee even though he did pretty much the same thing Watson did. Gambhir has pleaded guilty, so i expect him to be fined 100% of his match fee and be given a ban for the 4th test.
Sunny is fighting the fight, but nobody is listening ****s at ICC :listen_dawg:
http://blip.tv/file/1409576 watch this vid of the GG and Krapb!tch spat and listen to what Krapb!tch says he blatently hear him say "you cheating farkin wan ker" "you piece of sh!t" the rest is hard to heard, anyone work it out? and no charge against him, gwaan ICC, showing your true colours
Rest assured, Krappich will get the mother of all sendoffs twice in the next couple of days! :icflove: