Bhaji appreciation thread-We are missing him today

There is a difference between personal abuse and name calling of random cricketers who don't post on ICF. The former is not allowed on this forum and the latter is. If you don't like the way the rules are set up, then pi$$ off! I am not surprised that you did not notice the difference given your cry baby - "he called some random dude names"! :hysterical:
While I absolutely do not agree with Ranjha (or others) resorting to personal abuse to prove his point, I think you are also wrong here - what does it matter if a person is a member of a forum or not, name calling is just cheap.
Besides' date=' this is internet. You dont know who I am. I could be Bhajji myself so everything on this forum is personal abuse to me......so take it all off.[/quote']In that case assuming you are Bhajji himself what are you doing to fix your problems at throwing darts and delivering trash instead of picking up petty quarrells with the fans on an online forum. Or have you reached a state where you concede that Ojha and Ashwin are better that you cannot stand it and blowing up your mind by taking it on folks on a DG.
In that case assuming you are Bhajji himself what are you doing to fix your problems at throwing darts and delivering trash instead of picking up petty quarrells with the fans on an online forum. Or have you reached a state where you concede that Ojha and Ashwin are better that you cannot stand it and blowing up your mind by taking it on folks on a DG.
If you take what I say so seriously, I could be just about anyone. Maybe just before bowling the ball, I will become the batsman and read his mind and then bamboozle him with my teesra.
While I absolutely do not agree with Ranjha (or others) resorting to personal abuse to prove his point' date=' I think you are wrong here - what does it matter if a person is a member of a forum or not, name calling is just cheap.[/quote'] I see half of ICF rejoicing when Inzaman is called Aaloo or Ponting called a cheat - the name of the forum might be "Indian" but there is no policy to discriminate between cricketers on the basis of their nationality. If it's fair game, it's fair game - I also have no issues in amending the rules so that name calling for any cricketer is not allowed as long as the majority agree. However, as things stand mild name calling and twisting of cricketers has been going on this forum for as long as it has existed. Downright abuse is of course not allowed in any form.
bloody lizard..you are somewhere holed up in US..no wonder you are acting like a bravado...I wish you were close by :winky:
Yaar jab kabhi milenge you'll adore me - daaru shaaru piyenge tandoori chicken de naal aur gap shap lagayenge. Do you think it will matter if I name called some random cricketer on the internet if we meet in real life?
If anything it is Sreesanth fan(s) who should be complaining about name calling. He is by far the most abused cricketer on ICF
Its not my problem if they dont complain. What does this have to do with this thread? Thats like saying if A gets abused, B should also be abused?