Live betting on a Rahul Dravid hundred

http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=507961&postcount=17 Rajeev , This is what I posted on that other thread 3 days back...I have heard from a pretty reliable source RD is seriously considering calling it quits by the middle of this test, so that at least he bids farewell on the cricket field. He has clearly been told he would not be considered for selection for the Eng series, and that would make it seem unceremoniously dropped if he doesnt announce it now.
What kind of source is this? How can anybody already tell RD that he wouldn't be selected for Eng series. That's pure BS.
Guest HariSampath

Its the way things are handled with senior cricketers. They dont *drop* them without informing, but they would be informed quietly by the selectors that they wont be in the scheme of things, even 1-2 tests earlier, and allow them the opportunity to go out in a dignified way. It was done to Ganguly, done to Kumble and now RD ( my source is pretty authentic, in fact very reliable as he is a senior journalist very close to the team management as well as selectors , and also my source knows I know the Chief selector very well, so he will tell me what he heard fully, ....it may not be quite accurate as many times even players and selectors change their minds, but at the moment this is what I am hearing)

Its the way things are handled with senior cricketers. They dont *drop* them without informing, but they would be informed quietly by the selectors that they wont be in the scheme of things, even 1-2 tests earlier, and allow them the opportunity to go out in a dignified way. It was done to Ganguly, done to Kumble and now RD ( my source is pretty authentic, in fact very reliable as he is a senior journalist very close to the team management as well as selectors , and also my source knows I know the Chief selector very well, so he will tell me what he heard fully, ....it may not be quite accurate as many times even players and selectors change their minds, but at the moment this is what I am hearing)
R.Mohan?? or S.Dinakar of The Hindu?