Hayden barges in to Khan. Must be banned!

Ravi, an aussie can't do anything wrong..from underarm to black monkey gate - its all in the spirit of the game. When you are used to be told that you CANT do wrong, every fk up is fair but if others do it, its a crime ...and to that, we have occasional trolls to defend them! Serves good comedy

Ravi, an aussie can't do anything wrong..from underarm to black monkey gate - its all in the spirit of the game. When you are used to be told that you CANT do wrong, every fk up is fair but if others do it, its a crime ...and to that, we have occasional trolls to defend them! Serves good comedy
Typical of them Rajeev, you can't help it. They would want you to say Ponting, Hayden, Symonds and them all are honest at all time. The likes of Harbhajan, Zaheer, Gambir and even Tendulkar that didn't toe their line during the monkey gate are dishonest. You say that and you are very fair otherwise you are a whinger.

Ravi, your last bit of credibility just flew out the cyber window. I used to respect your opinion when I first joinrd ICF. MM's too. But now, you've both joined the gang, the mob. I don't really need to say any more as your posts speak for themselves.

Ravi, your last bit of credibility just flew out the cyber window. I used to respect your opinion when I first joinrd ICF. MM's too. But now, you've both joined the gang, the mob. I don't really need to say any more as your posts speak for themselves.
Same here, your credibility was lost quite some time ago. All you mention is how honest Aussies are and how bad the Indians are. I thought you weren't but you are very typical of your type. Ýou cannot see beyond Aussie cricket.
At last! One or two have used their brains. All of you who have taken up deesy's ridiculous assertion - Domaink, Dooks, dinakka, Ravi, fineleg - ask yourself this question: Why would anyone slow their progress and, therefore, risk being run out to purposely make contact with a bowler ?? Sums up the thread rather aptly. :regular_smile:
Chameli. Your blinkered view of things is crazy. You have lost all respect from nearly everyoe. I called it first. Chameli is a professional troll. dsr called it first again and gets it right again:yay:
Ravi still has bags of credibility. You have 0% What mob. Read peoples posts chameli. So many indian posters criticiise inidan cricket etc on many occassions including me. But when you guys cheat then something has to be said
Ravi still has bags of credibility. You have 0% What mob. Read peoples posts chameli. So many indian posters criticiise inidan cricket etc on many occassions including me. But when you guys cheat then something has to be said
The mob refers to anyone who disagrees with Donny and given Donny's recent statements ' date=' that mob is rapidly growing.[/quote'] Come on, kiddies. Surely, you can do better than that ? :yawn2: :roll: :boring: