Hayden barges in to Khan. Must be banned!

You're little act would be amusing if it weren't so childish. You routinely insult other religions/races and when some one calls you on it you get all defensive. It was pathetic when you started to call me/imply that I was Pakistani just because I disliked your hate filled posts stereotyping another religion/race! You feel free to spew hate towards other countries, races etc but when some one challenges that you run to the mods like a little kid crying after momma!
:hysterical::hysterical:Are you bunking school today:hysterical:
I think you are right. I have had my suspicions. I think he has been rumbled:--D Everyone else is buzzing after that great win but he is fuming:((
Yeah, you've tried that lame excuse before deesy. From getting banned, to shouting racist abuse, to claiming other posters are pakistani, you've run the gambit of retard excuses.

I have read your posts today fontaine All your posts today have been full of negativity towards the indian team and support for aussie team and donny. You have not done ONE post today in happiness at our victory and showing positivity towards the team. You supported hayden and chappell in your posts. Strange really from a so called inida fan to not post anything in a celebratory mode on such a momentous day for indian cricket. Nothing in the celebration threads etc or anywhere else saying well done boys or how well they have played. Me thinks you are not an indian fan! Quite possibly you support the boys in green from across the border

I have read your posts today fontaine All your posts today have been full of negativity towards the indian team and support for aussie team and donny. You have not done ONE post today in happiness at our victory and showing positivity towards the team. You supported hayden and chappell in your posts. Strange really from a so called inida fan to not post anything in a celebratory mode on such a momentous day for indian cricket. Nothing in the celebration threads etc or anywhere else saying well done boys or how well they have played. Me thinks you are not an indian fan! Quite possibly you support the boys in green from across the border
It's called being level headed. I've come to expect such series victories after seeing the way my team beat England, the West Indies, Pakistan and now Australia. The difference is I'm not a band wagon fan and realized a long time ago what a great captain Dhoni is and what a great young set of players we have like Sharma. You're only celebrating like you are because you're back on Dhoni's band wagon. Some of us real fans never left it.

Can you at least admit you are a pak and support them. Anyone can go and view fontaines posts today! Not one is showing joy at the indian team victory. They are all supporting aussies posts eg did not tamper etc, supporting donny and criticising indian players like dravid or criticising me. These posts are clearly not consistent with how an indian fan would react on such a wonderful day for indian cricket. NOT ONE POST SHOWING JOY AT OUR THRASHING OF OZ. very strange. Me thanks you are a covert pak. You are not the first and won't be the last to try this. In the end they all get exposed!

Can you at least admit you are a pak and support them. Anyone can go and view fontaines posts today! Not one is showing joy at the indian team victory. They are all supporting aussies posts eg did not tamper etc, supporting donny and criticising indian players like dravid or criticising me. These posts are clearly not consistent with how an indian fan would react on such a wonderful day for indian cricket. NOT ONE POST SHOWING JOY AT OUR THRASHING OF OZ. very strange. Me thanks you are a covert pak. You are not the first and won't be the last to try this. In the end they all get exposed!
You're act is weak. Yes, please go view my posts and then view dsr's. I don't call Indian players cowards, I don't question their motives, loyalty etc. You on the other hand have created several threads dedicated to that. All I've done is actually contributed to the site via detailed bowling analysis of Zaheer Kahn, tipped Sharma as a wonderful bowler, and was calling for Kumble to retire when it was clearly the right time. Your contribution? Well let's see, you got yourself banned, probably for shouting racist abuse on this site.

u guys better sort it out, even if he is pakistani so what?, he is not like ssd guy who abused the players..( which was taken care of ) I am not happy at this "if u don;t celebrate like mad", ur not Indian and a cricket fan, we can't allow this Please stop this before we consider perm solutions

u guys better sort it out, even if he is pakistani so what?, he is not like ssd guy who abused the players..( which was taken care of ) I am not happy at this "if u don;t celebrate like mad", ur not Indian and a cricket fan, we can't allow this Please stop this before we consider perm solutions
What ever!!! If he is a pak why pretend he is an indian? Who said celebrate like mad? Just I gave an observation. He can do what he wants, even pretend to be an indian if he wants. I repeat stop fontaine,salil and donny name calling. They consistently do this, resulting in me giving pet names back. They always start first and I reply to this. Check the threads, evidence is VERY CLEAR!
No probs, I'll ignore the guy, (is there an ignore feature on this site?) but I agree with you that it's pretty cheap to say another poster is Pakistani because they're not creating multiple threads on the same topic like dsr is! One thing though, if I catch this guy hurling abuse at any religions/countries/races (like he has in the past)then all bets are off. As an Indian fan, the last thing I want visitors to this site to believe is that this kind of nonsense is tolerated or endorsed by most Indians.

^ What a ridiculous post. If you put me on your ignore list then how will you know what I am posting? Please put me on your ignore list! Its boring responding to your barbs. As for your all bets off threat! The only thing you can do if you don't like my posts is as you always do, type abuse. I have my views which do not fit in to your views of the world. You need to learn how to cope with people who have very different views to you! And yes I do have very different views, you need to learn to deal with that in calm, rational manner. As no doubt there are plenty more people who have very different views to you as well!

One thing though' date=' if I catch this guy hurling abuse at any religions/countries/races (like he has in the past)then all bets are off. As an Indian fan, the last thing I want visitors to this site to believe is that this kind of nonsense is tolerated or endorsed by most Indians.[/quote'] Don't worry about all that, just stick to posting.