Cheeka tripped AE detector-Automated detector detects HariSampath and Cheeka are same

King

Guyz... guyz.. i'm completely lost... may be cos i dont understand the technialities. Can someone help me understand whats the discovery all about? 1. Is Krish Srikanth himself is logging into ICF using an ID called HariSampath and posts? 2. What is this so called "Interview Episode"? 3. Has the ID "Cheeka" been used by Cheeka himself or anyother person to air view like that of real Cheeka? 4. And what marirs_mania got to do with this? 5. Finally - how did this discovery come about? Tail piece - Will we see Hari Sampath again on this forum?

Guyz... guyz.. i'm completely lost... may be cos i dont understand the technialities. Can someone help me understand whats the discovery all about? 1. Is Krish Srikanth himself is logging into ICF using an ID called HariSampath and posts? 2. What is this so called "Interview Episode"? 3. Has the ID "Cheeka" been used by Cheeka himself or anyother person to air view like that of real Cheeka? 4. And what marirs_mania got to do with this? 5. Finally - how did this discovery come about? Tail piece - Will we see Hari Sampath again on this forum?
1. Don't think so. There is forummer with a username 'Cheeka' and he even acts as though he is Srikanth. This Cheeka and Hari are same blokes. 2. There was an interview with Srikanth supposedly on ICF few months back. You can read it here: http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=72429 3. Cheeka has acted like Srikanth and he is supposedly Harisamth's twin ID 4.Marirs manis had talked to Srikanth supposedly prior to the interview on ICF 5. we have IP address detectors here on ICF. Any more questions?
There is no need for these discoveries Ravi. I see no benefits out of this' date=' except bad publicity. If you are convinced we have an imposter, pun incindental, you can certainly ban him. No need to wash dirty linen in public.[/quote'] I second that.
There is no need for these discoveries Ravi. I see no benefits out of this, except bad publicity. If you are convinced we have an imposter, pun incindental, you can certainly ban him. No need to wash dirty linen in public.
Don't understand why we should take a soft stand??? He's the culprit and he's the one misguiding many a posters here. If you don't deal with him properly enough he is going to come back as yet another user and post garbage. Why do we want to go through all that to look politically correct? Now he will remember this and won't waste his or others time. He used to humiliate a lot of established posters and this his turn. I don't understand why you want to sweep this under the carpet?
Don't understand why we should take a soft stand??? He's the culprit and he's the one misguiding many a posters here. If you don't deal with him properly enough he is going to come back as yet another user and post garbage. Why do we want to go through all that to look politically correct? Now he will remember this and won't waste his or others time. He used to humiliate a lot of established posters and this his turn. I don't understand why you want to sweep this under the carpet?
That I am sure he will do. May be after a time, but he will definitely come back.

QUOTE=ravi;511847]Don't understand why we should take a soft stand??? He's the culprit and he's the one misguiding many a posters here. If you don't deal with him properly enough he is going to come back as yet another user and post garbage. Why do we want to go through all that to look politically correct? Now he will remember this and won't waste his or others time. He used to humiliate a lot of established posters and this his turn. I don't understand why you want to sweep this under the carpet?

Ya ya... you know.... ya ya.... ICF users are so fandassssstic. They, you know, ad-y-zz me to pick players from all over, this, you know, India coz, you know, I am India's Chief, you know, Sel-eck-ter. But, you know, there is so much taleeend in South Baaabaaa. They maaaaaast be given, you know, a chance boss.

Guest Hiten.
Ya ya... you know.... ya ya.... ICF users are so fandassssstic. They' date=' you know, ad-y-zz me to pick players from all over, this, you know, India coz, you know, I am India's Chief, you know, Sel-eck-ter. But, you know, there is so much taleeend in South Baaabaaa. They maaaaaast be given, you know, a chance boss.[/quote'] OK are genuinely trying to tickle ICFer's ribs, because if you are its not working and I don't see any reason for you to bump a old thread when the user and his alias have been long gone from ICF.