Website sets new record

King

In terms of hits generated. Usually we had about 10-13 thousand hits till about last year. This month on the day the World cup started we had the highest hits since this website's inception - Nearly 20000. Surprise, surprise, suprise. Over the last two day we are way past the mark we thought should reach during the world cup i.e 20000 17 10.84% (27358) 18 9.260% (23352) Now the new record is 27358 and that on a day when India lost against Bangladesh. Good going in terms of website and here is hoping Indian cricket team sets up a new record tonight against Bermuda.

Re: Website sets new record

27,358 ! :eek::eek::eek: That will take some beating; even on match-day ! BTW Ravi, nice move to redirect the home-page to the WC site. :wtg:
I have taken it off for now Pred. I want to have the WC website as our home page but there are few issues to be sorted before we do that. Hopefully I will have it sorted shortly and put the WC website as our home page.

Re: Website sets new record

I didn't do anything guys why are you lauding me? It was you guys that set the record so "Well done you folks" :wtg:
Maintainence of a site is extremely important to make it popular among people! And you are doing that along with few others!! So Kudos to all of you!! :wtg: