Days games on weekdays ????

Im a little amazed at the timings and days selected for the games. The 1st ODI is on Friday and its a day game, the following game is also a day game and its on Monday. I'm amazed that BCCI still doesn't work like a professional organization where these basic things are carefully planned. Why would BCCI want to have games on weekdays and have day games. Why cant they play on Thursday (D/N) and then have a day game on Sunday. There are only 2 games on sat/sun during this series and rest of the games are during weekdays also only one of these games is D/N although one of the weekend games is also D/N. I'm confused who would come up with a ridiculous schedule like this. More so , kotla & Bangalore will get to host 2nd international game in a month where as I cant even remember when was the last time an international game was played at the Eden Gardens, Hyderabad , Goa, Chennai etc . Ahmadabad also gets a Test match when we had a test match there just 3-4 months ago. With planning like this I dont know how they expect people to come to the grounds.

Does Rajkot have flood-lights at all? If not, we cant do much. Obviously, the game was allocated to Rajkot coz of BCCI quota/rotation policies of giving every ODI center a chance to host a match. And if such a ground short-listed under the quota system doesnt have lights, what can anyone do?

Does Rajkot have flood-lights at all? If not, we cant do much. Obviously, the game was allocated to Rajkot coz of BCCI quota/rotation policies of giving every ODI center a chance to host a match. And if such a ground short-listed under the quota system doesnt have lights, what can anyone do?
have games on Sat /Sun and have games where floodlights are available during the weekdays. I know that they cant have all day games during weekend but at least try to host as many as possible. In case of this series we are playing on Fri and Mon , whats the sense in that . They could have at least played 1 game during the weekend.