RP Singh needs to be out of the squad after 3rd ODI

fineleg

holy, overreacting? Did u see the game today? Did u see the game at Rajkot? He is totally lost it - no balls, short and wide, half volleys! What the hell?
I've seen both the games. I also remember that this is the same guy who destroyed this team in their backyard, as well as perform well against aus. I wouldnt drop him from the squad thanks to 2 games (1 of which was on a featherbed). Probably from the team, but not the squad.
holy, overreacting? Did u see the game today? Did u see the game at Rajkot? He is totally lost it - no balls, short and wide, half volleys! What the hell?
for christ sake, he is playing after a long time.. so give him a break.... he wasnt that bad.. he will improve.. he needs to play all the matches.. he needs match practice..

I remember a while back I put up a poll asking who the 3rd paceman in the Test side should be and the majority voted for RP Singh. I said then that he is too erratic to be a mainstay in any of our sides (on his worst days he is a left arm Sreesanth). I said then that Praveen Kumar and Munaf Patel are better bowlers than him.

he can be played in Eng or Aus NZ Not in Indian pitches. He is totally ineffective on these pitches.
If he's dropped from the squad, how will he learn. We need Zak/Prasad to guide him. Sorry, you dont have a leg to stand on there. Might as well say it was an overreaction, and stop the argument. He's our third-best bowler after Ishant and Zak. Unless you think Dadaji munaf is a better bowler, or PK(who is even more of a swing bowler than RP, and would be even worse here), or IKP(on current form??), or Sreesanth(who's busy dancing)..

holy, what do u mean "how will he learn"? This is Intl match, learning should be primarily outside this. In A-tours, domestics etc. You dont play Intl match as "learning" - there is no place to carry an 'extra person' and each of the 11 must sufficiently contribute. Do you see the flaw in what you stated?

holy, what do u mean "how will he learn"? This is Intl match, learning should be primarily outside this. In A-tours, domestics etc. You dont play Intl match as "learning" - there is no place to carry an 'extra person' and each of the 11 must sufficiently contribute. Do you see the flaw in what you stated?
You didnt understand. I didnt say he should be in the 11. OK, tell me, who would you have in the 11 instead?
You didnt understand. I didnt say he should be in the 11. OK' date=' tell me, who would you have in the 11 instead?[/quote'] selectors and captain shud be evaluating choices from around the country. If no fast bowler is gonna make it, or medium pacer, then go for Ojha. What else you want to do? Just take RPS and luckily the other bowlers are doing a good job for us. Imagine if one of ZK or Munaf is having a bad day. RPS will bowl 10 overs then? for 90-100 runs?
selectors and captain shud be evaluating choices from around the country. If no fast bowler is gonna make it, or medium pacer, then go for Ojha. What else you want to do? Just take RPS and luckily the other bowlers are doing a good job for us. Imagine if one of ZK or Munaf is having a bad day. RPS will bowl 10 overs then? for 90-100 runs?
So, even if its a green track, play with Yusuf, Sehwag, Bhajji, Ojha, Yuvraj, and Zak, Munaf. LOL... fineleg, how stupid is you?