Applaud Sehwag

Re: Applaud Sehwag Really teh credit should go to Dravid who kept faith in Sehwag when nobody else did...what was most encouraging about this innings was, Sehwag shouldered arms when he needed to, he put away the bad balls and saw the probing deliveries through. This is good news, this is how he got that 309, cricket is very simple -- play every ball on its merit. His problem before was he was just trying to whack himself out of form and not playing the innings ball by ball...Yes this is onnly Bermuda, but a century is a century good on you mate. Lets keep it up boy! Lets keep it up! LETS GO INDIA!

Re: Applaud Sehwag Good stuff sure and hopefully he will carry on in the same form for some time. He will have to have some luck early in his inning to come good but when he does he sure is a match winner. For now I reserve my lauding to just this. It has been a long time since he scored anything worth while. Good on Rahul for persisting and good on Sehwag for repaying the faith at the right time. Nothing to take away from this knock but he can't afford to fail against SL in the next game. He has been a hit and miss guy but cannot be that the next game. I hope for the good of the team and for Sehwag he comes off well in the next game too. I hope he wins the next game and carries India over to Super 8.