Javed Miandad: "We need to bring back players who left for ICL back to Pak squad"

Feed

This ICL thing is getting out of hand....it's killing Pak team and NZ team also. Don't know which team is going to be next.

BCCI's baysharams can go jump in the atlantic....
Atlantic is so far yaar...Indian Ocean is there...Bay of Bengal is there...Karachi Harbour is also there...Atlantic is too far and they will have a free trip to either Europe or America before hand...
I understand your angst but please do understand that BCCI' date=' for all its perceived faults, is a democratic organization. The Paki ishtyle ad-hocism is not how we do things.[/quote'] Andrew Johnson was impeached so at least to do that Modi. Its up for the Indian cricket fans to step up against Modi and co but you guys don't care then he will continue with this nonsense

With BCCI support unable to convince any foreign test nation team to tour in Pakistan. Therefore, it's useless now. Pakistan simply should agree on alternate option to play on neutral country. BCCI did help in last year with the Asia Cup and somehow, managed to get Pakistan to win the hosting rights of Champion Trophy. I think it's all useless now. I surely respect India government for being extra cautious. Don't send the team then. But BCCI needs to understand that it's time Pakistan should unban ICL. Pakistan has already suffered with no Test last year and PCB simply can not afford to bow to put extra trouble on Pakistan Cricket. Beside, Pakistan has a few Test series in next year. PCB is already agreeing on alternate options. Foreign test nation teams will be forced to tour on neutral option at least. Therefore, unbanning ICL might upset BCCI, so be it. Pakistan already had suffered enough. BCCI should understand and should express sympathy instead! I wouldn't mind Pakistan-India Series in Abu Dubai. Brilliant ground with finest background, a nice atmosphere with decent desi crowds! I am more interested in Pakistan vs Lahore Badshah than Pakistan vs India. Hatred between ICL and Malik? Should be fun to watch :D

Why' date=' has Modi been convicted for felony? Share the news please.[/quote'] massive cricketing felonies by banning ICL players even after he had over 100 top playes in his pocket, shunning SL out of IND's cricketing schedule, whining about Clive Llyod's comments, forcing other countries to even ban ICL players from domestic cricket(read D Tuffey and S Bond's story) etc... and please i am not interested in a debate...may be a few months ago i might have debated(whcih i did) but now this issue doesn't even warrant a debate. As some one said the issue is so one sided now that it will be better to debate the color of orange juice. Its time for action.
time for IND to start afresh by immediately firing Modi and co.
Nobody denies bullying tactics of BCCI but this coming from a Pakistan fan whose board has been nothing but joke for several years. Not sure about the current new board set up but based on past experiences, I think it will just be a matter of time before this new one becomes a joke. I don't have any respect for ICL who are ready to take even druggies like Asif (for that matter, their national team coach also would like to see him play for pakistan asap...). What credibility they have? Nada, zlich!!
Nobody denies bullying tactics of BCCI but this coming from a Pakistan fan whose board has been nothing but joke for several years. Not sure about the current new board set up but based on past experiences' date=' I think it will just be a matter of time before this new one becomes a joke. I don't have any respect for ICL who are ready to take even druggies like Asif (for that matter, their national team coach also would like to see him play for pakistan asap...). What credibility they have? Nada, zlich!![/quote'] errr who is defending PCB here? why do people automatically assume that i worked for DNA and defended all of his actions?? As for ICL hiring Asif well you throw a fish out of water(like BCCI did to ICL) then obviously it is going to struggle for its survival and will do any thing and every thing to try and survive. If ICL was a part of the cricketing "family" then obviously i would have opposed the hiring of Asif.