Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

All out war is not an option.
If (and its likely to be - regardless of what idiotic western "intelligence" thinks) the attacks are to be traced back to Lashkar-e-Taiba, then it is the duty of the Indian govt. to go and look for them (we know pretty much that they're based in Pakistan). If the Pakistani govt. will refuse to allow our forces to go and look for them (or refuse to cooperate, basically), then war is what is needed. Again, I'm not the PM of India - a lot of lives will be lost in war, and being the passive nation that we are, we'll probably mull over it a lot before we act. But we cannot keep these guys killing our citizens and hope that our statements "condemning their actions" will stop them from doing so. Go, attack, kill, and bring justice. Our army is so well skilled - I don't foresee Pakistan refusing Indian forces from investigating and bring the L-e-T to justice, and I think that is the best option right now. I also want to slap that lady, Christine Fair. Obviously, the immediate priority is to make sure that we attain control of the Nariman Bhavan, Oberoi, and the Taj.

I feel rage, I feel hatred... I feel sad, I feel hollow, I want to change this, I want it to end... But, I'm clueless, I'm useless.... What do I do? What can I do? What can we do? I feel like a ghost trying to wake my body up. I'm lost... I'm so sorry..
dude , I hv been feeling guilty for last 24 hrs for not being there ... i mean why those ppl .

You can say that again. I travel to london often' date=' and the extremist ideology among some of the muslims there is scary.[/quote'] The majority of the Pakistani community in Britain trace their roots back to Mirpur, Kashmir on the Pakistan side presently. Not sure about the exact percentages but majority is a safe fact. They're referred to as Mirpuri. Perhaps, it explains their ideology?

You can say that again. I travel to london often' date=' and the extremist ideology among some of the muslims there is scary.[/quote'] The extrism among British Muslims is another level, you are right to feel scared about it Just take a look at this video [ame=http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZNx0xHe0p0]YouTube - Radical Islam Over Runs London Streets[/ame] Too many British Muslims are being fed Wahabism by their mosques