Breaking News: Bombay UNDER Control

veer

Pakistan ki ma ka .. and we wanna play cricket with them ... they attack our jawans in J&K .. kill our innocents all over the country .. send arms and ammunition ... officially call Indian terrorists freedom fighters but as per govt we are bhai - bhai ... MKC
No point blaming the Pak. This sh.t is our very own homegrown gravy. Disgusting!!!

the guys who did all this got weapons delivered by boat ? where do u think it came from , mauritius ? Also the terrorists seem to be using a foreign language not urdu - hindi ...
Regardless of where the tools came from, the manpower still comes from India.

Spoke to an Israeli lady on the phone at work, she seemed more shocked than me..she said her husband was in Mumbai 2 years when the train thing happened..and she was like why u still at work I was like its o shocking to see those places burn where u spent lotta of teenage years I am feeling giddy and sick to the stomach, its almost unreal..I mean, how did this happen

Spoke to an Israeli lady on the phone at work, she seemed more shocked than me..she said her husband was in Mumbai 2 years when the train thing happened..and she was like why u still at work I was like its o shocking to see those places burn where u spent lotta of teenage years I am feeling giddy and sick to the stomach, its almost unreal..I mean, how did this happen
maybe because our politicians were too busy fighting over Bihari- maharashtrian , hindu - muslim , upper - lower caste etc

problems go deeper than regionalism ( something which is abs nonsesne ) - uneducated poor religious ppl, fundamentalists, your caste barriers..greed, hunger..competitiion..with a huge upcoming country like india - its a whole mix of things and u need lotta rules and leadership to manage this i am afriad this will get worst

problems go deeper than regionalism ( something which is abs nonsesne ) - uneducated poor religious ppl, fundamentalists, your caste barriers..greed, hunger..competitiion..with a huge upcoming country like india - its a whole mix of things and u need lotta rules and leadership to manage this i am afriad this will get worst
that and pseudos.

Cant believe its been so long and still the hostage situation.. all sorts of commandos' date=' special force, etc, no results![/quote'] Maybe we should just feed them biriyani for days and tire them like we did at Hazratbal mosque in the 90s.