Pakistani Connection

bharat297

So is Mr peace denying that Pak supports & sends terrorists Freedom fighters in India ? ....
DD, Fixed it for you. I don't expect any denials from the twats now :winky:
PBUH. Piss Be Upon Him. :finger:
PK, yeh sahi nahi hai yaar. Though I'm not a muslim, this is hurting. Please stop. Please consider that ICF and Indian fans comprise of people, who believe in that faith.

ok guys this is getting out of hand. Can someone respond to his points? He does have a point' date=' [b']would the "professional" terrorists not drown the GPS and the satellite? And Punjabi_Khota, listen bro, your just making us look bad by calling Islam religion of piss and all that. Let's just keep that out of it aight bro?
If you are about to possibly die and are pumped up or maybe on drugs to keep you hyper then screw ups happen. Also I don't consider leaving un-needed stuff behind as major screw up.

I agree PK shouldn't be abusing Islam, nobody should, but to understand his psyche, you must study the history of Sikhs. Several of their gurus have been persecuted, their children buried alive by Muslim rulers. Sikhs have much deeper religious ties than Hindus and don't forget historical slurs. It doesn't help that they are very hot headed, like PK.

Check out these headlines from a leading Pak daily, 'The Dawn'. http://dawn.com/2008/11/30/local.htm KARACHI: Shoot-to-kill orders issued: Ethnic violence in Karachi KARACHI: Three get death for kidnap, murder KARACHI: Two killed in acts of violence KARACHI: Hanif Kalia remanded in FIA custody KARACHI: Action ordered against land grabbers KARACHI: Drive against illegal blood banks from tomorrow KARACHI: 41 falcons confiscated, three held KARACHI: ‘Women still deprived of due status’ PESHAWAR: Three auto thieves arrested KARAK: 3 kidnapped LANDI KOTAL: Two suspects killed; bridge damaged in Khyber GHALANAI: Tribesmen’s houses demolished for sheltering militants These are the headlines for a *SINGLE DAY*. Anymore questions about the land of peace can be directed to Peace1000
Wow, all that violence and that hasn't even covered what happened in Mumbai

Look man, I don't need to lick no ass, and I don't do that stuff anyways. Before you go on, you misunderstood what I'm trying to say. Bumper posted a news headline of various problems in Pakistan. I felt that was getting away from the topic at hand, which is if PAK did it nor not. So that's why I said listen we have our own problems as well, so let's not bring this into the thread because that is exactly what Peace1000 would have said, and then the topic would just get into a slanging match. Why shouldn't we point fingers at the killers? Go ahead. But why be increasingly offensive towards a religion that has many more innocents? That only makes this forum, our own Indian people look bad. Say all MC BC to the killers, even I do that. Not to Islam.
Then why do the PEACE LOVING MUSLIMS ****ing do anything about it ? Where is the ****ing silent majority ? 10 years ago, we could say that ALMOST ALL terror attacks in India were done by foreigners. Now even that is not true any longer, by any stretch of imagination. Why is that India is becoming a source of terrorism, with one of our homebred muslim bastard blowing himself in England ? I certainly did not think THAT was possible. The fact is that Islam as religion is inherently flawed, MAYBE due to its current interpretation. That ******* peace1000 talks about generalization. Doesn't that mother****er knows where ever the Muslims have gotten together in critical numbers, those areas have basically become HELL all over the ****ing world ? If the peace loving muslims are HURT by these comments, why don't they ****in step up ?

I agree PK shouldn't be abusing Islam, nobody should, but to understand his psyche, you must study the history of Sikhs. Several of their gurus have been persecuted, their children buried alive by Muslim rulers. Sikhs have much deeper religious ties than Hindus and don't forget historical slurs. It doesn't help that they are very hot headed, like PK.
I am a Hindu. But I share those emotions because of the fact that all my grandparents relocated from Lahore and Multan to Indian Punjab after partition. The atrocities they had to face in 1947 were no less than those you mentioned.

first off he's not even Sikh. I myself have family that is Sikh and I know the history as well. Secondly, I'm just trying to explain to him that certain comments will just come back to bite him in the *****. Little bit of muslim bashing is fine, esp at this time, but certain comments are just stupid. PK I know your angry yaar, we all are. But just looking out for you souljah.

Then why do the PEACE LOVING MUSLIMS ****ing do anything about it ? Where is the ****ing silent majority ? 10 years ago, we could say that ALMOST ALL terror attacks in India were done by foreigners. Now even that is not true any longer, by any stretch of imagination. Why is that India is becoming a source of terrorism, with one of our homebred muslim bastard blowing himself in England ? I certainly did not think THAT was possible. The fact is that Islam as religion is inherently flawed, MAYBE due to its current interpretation. That ******* peace1000 talks about generalization. Doesn't that mother****er knows where ever the Muslims have gotten together in critical numbers, those areas have basically become HELL all over the ****ing world ? If the peace loving muslims are HURT by these comments, why don't they ****in step up ?
That is what I keep asking myself, where the **** are the parents, siblings, friends of these ****ing terrorists, why are they always quiet, when do you see these people speak up against them. Fair enough its hard to turn on family, but when everyone turns against you, don't ****ing act all innocent, coz you're not

That is what I keep asking myself' date=' where the **** are the parents, siblings, friends of these ****ing terrorists, why are they always quiet, when do you see these people speak up against them. Fair enough its hard to turn on family, but when everyone turns against you, don't ****ing act all innocent, coz you're not[/quote'] ocU5x_03MDM How many of those are PEACE LOVING ? I bet some of them will be blowing somewhere soon....

All this talk of Pakistan not being a nation that supports terrorism is nonsense. It remains to be seen how deeply linked these latest attacks are but even one of the Pak new government ministers said publicly a few hours ago that the government "No longer" supports terrorism so even the new government can acknowledge that terrorism was supported previously. It's the reason why the US put pressure on the Pak government in 2003 to declare the LeT and another Pakistan based terror group banned and illegal. It took outside pressure from a super power to convince Musharuff and his dogs to publicly ban terror groups, that's the mentality some of the high ranking officials in previous Pak governments have. Instead of building their nation and people their too busy supporting terror groups. And now those same terror groups plus the Mujahideen are bombing the crap out of Pakistan and setting it decades behind the rest of the world. But having said all of that, India HAVE to be careful and not directly attack or threaten the democratic Pak government or the people will just react and go back to electing some crack pot dictator like Musharruf or worse some fundamentalist ******* out of some sense of loyalty to their religion.

It's pointless. People will believe what they want to believe. The forum Shehezaada is referring to thinks it's an American-Indian-Israeli Hindu conspiracy because apparently one person was wearing an orange band on his wrist. Indian intelligence should take down the pants of the 10 terrorists and publish the pictures of their circumcised penises. Oh wait then these guys will say they were Jews wearing orange bands. These guys are so dumb that they think Indian agencies will make up all of this when interpol and US are going to investigate the same evidence over the next few days risking complete international embarrassment if proven wrong.
Not just the forum, their MEDIA is saying it too...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I guess their retarded inbred forummers are merely regurgitating the words of lunatics like the guy in this video with the Santa Claus hat. And these morons expect Indians to take their media's claims seriously...LMFAO [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eij5o7XizIA]YouTube - BrassTacks: The Mumbai Drama-Real Untold Story Part4[/ame] One thing i will admit though is that i would have no hesitation in throwing some throat-yoghurt to that chick

Not just the forum, their MEDIA is saying it too...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I guess their retarded inbred forummers are merely regurgitating the words of lunatics like the guy in this video with the Santa Claus hat. And these morons expect Indians to take their media's claims seriously...LMFAO
One thing i will admit though is that i would have no hesitation in throwing some throat-yoghurt to that chick
That douche is blabbering on about a Hindu Zionist thread on girlyboy's hand..:haha: What a hopeless media these turds have..even their talking heads represent the height of absurdity..:haha: LOL @ the yogurt bit (I was planning on buying some...but I shall now pass :D )

Not just the forum, their MEDIA is saying it too...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I guess their retarded inbred forummers are merely regurgitating the words of lunatics like the guy in this video with the Santa Claus hat. And these morons expect Indians to take their media's claims seriously...LMFAO
One thing i will admit though is that i would have no hesitation in throwing some throat-yoghurt to that chick
wow he is 1 step ahead of FBI and CBI .. maybe he can help FBI find Osama ... sala chuza

That douche is blabbering on about a Hindu Zionist thread on girlyboy's hand..:haha: What a hopeless media these turds have..even their talking heads represent the height of absurdity..:haha: LOL @ the yogurt bit (I was planning on buying some...but I shall now pass :D )
Tip of the iceberg yaar, tip of the ICEBERG. Watch this ch.uthiya from 5:55 onwards JEE, SUNIYE, HUMEY KHABHAR MILLI HAI AUR APNE INDIAN INTELLIGENCE SET-UP KE ANDAR SE PAHOONCHI HAI KE IS LADKE KA NAAM AMAR SINGH HAI AUR ISKE SAATH JOH LADKA MAARA GAYA HAI, ISKA NAAM HEERA LAL HAI...ISKO MAAR KE SHAKAL MUTILIATE KAR DI GAYI HI...KISI PAKISTANI MUSALMAAN KI SHAKAL AISI NAHI HOTI...AAYI, ANALYSE KARIYE....BACKPACK MEIN SHARAB KI BOTTLE HAI....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exvlatXpCnI]YouTube - BrassTacks: Siyasat Aur Pakistan- The Mumbai Fraud Exposed[/ame] THICK-AS-PIG-SH]T.

Tip of the iceberg yaar, tip of the ICEBERG. Watch this ch.uthiya from 5:55 onwards JEE, SUNIYE, HUMEY KHABHAR MILLI HAI APNE INDIAN INTELLIGENCE SET-UP KE ANDAR SE PAHOONCHI HAI KE IS LADKE KA NAAM AMAR SINGH HAI AUR ISKE SAATH JOH LADKA MAARA GAYA HAI, ISKA NAAM HEERA LAL HAI...ISKO MAAR KE SHAKAL MUTILIATE KAR DI GAYI HI...KISI PAKISTANI MUSALMAAN KI SHAKAL NAHI HOTI...AAYI, ANALYSE KARIYE....BACKPACK MEIN SHARAB KI BOTTLE HAI....:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
THICK-AS-PIG-SH]T.
Can they circumsize in a day too? But these theories will come up, aise bhaut chutiye bhetthe hain