Pakistani Connection

bharat297

Amar Singh and Heera Lal.... :haha: The only funnier thing would have been if he had said the names as 'Rinku Singh' and 'Banwari Lal'...:haha: OMG, there are some unbelievably dumb people on this planet... How the eff did the host not break out in uncontrolled laughter when he heard the names in the first place?

The way you guys are mocking this guy' date=' that's exactly how we laugh all the way when we see Indian media blaming Pakistan for every misdeed.[/quote'] O'Really ? Janab aap abhi bhi yahin hain ? Apni sundar pakistani muslim shakal aur ***** lekar chale kyon nahi jaate yahaan se ? Piss off peace1000. Aur yeh jo defence analyst hai, isko laga hai kurkure kha ke ***** mein mirchi lagi hogi jo kurkure-kurkure kar raha hai.

The way you guys are mocking this guy' date=' that's exactly how we laugh all the way when we see Indian media blaming Pakistan for every misdeed.[/quote'] The only difference is that the Indian media has some brains. We dont look ridiculous and fall head over heels in our eagerness to throw blame..

what about dawood .... u paki :finger:
Yep, same response...laugh all the way, b/c our news tells us he spends most of his time in India, and the rest in foreign countries. He just feeds your government and policemen to keep their mouth shut. And now please don't tell me your policemen and politicians do not take bribe and stuff. b/w can most of you posters reply without using vulgar language or showing vulgar signs...or should I just assume it's a daily bread and butter of yours.....though obviously don't mean to offend nice posters over here.

Yep, same response...laugh all the way, b/c our news tells us he spends most of his time in India, and the rest in foreign countries. He just feeds your government and policemen to keep their mouth shut. And now please don't tell me your policemen and politicians do not take bribe and stuff. b/w can most of you posters reply without using vulgar language or showing vulgar signs...or should I just assume it's a daily bread and butter of yours.....though obviously don't mean to offend nice posters over here.
Yes it is our daily bread and butter. Like Islamic jehadi brainwashed terrorism is yours. **** off.

Its better to show fingers than to send some losers to attack innocent people... or is it what pakistanis consider bravery ? About dawood .. u gotta be blind or maybe just another terrorist/idiot