Pakistani Connection

bharat297

So what to do against our home grown jihadis who have left a trail of blood this year and seemingly have many ready to die for their ideology? All I hear is attack pak!
Home grown terrorists haven't been a long term problem and won't be for much longer if the Pak issue is sorted out. Anyone who knows about the terrorist networks spanning Afghan to Pakistan knows that their roots lie in the American trained, organized and armed Mujahideen who fought against the Russians. Thousands of these woman hating, backwards fools filtering into Pakistan where they shared this training with other groups including Al Queda, ISI etc. THAT'S where the greatest threat is coming from. Local fundamentalists don't have the expertise, camps, knowledge or weapons supply to continue to act like this as long as local intelligence is dilligent. They are motivated by racial tensions rather than strict ideology as long as India keeps to it's democratic ideals. Pakistan already has taken a positive step in democracy and hopefully it'll continue to stick by it. They just need to be honest now and step aside while Indian forces are allowed to carry out strikes against specific locations along with UN support. Now, consider yourself schooled.

Home grown terrorists haven't been a long term problem and won't be for much longer if the Pak issue is sorted out. Anyone who knows about the terrorist networks spanning Afghan to Pakistan knows that their roots lie in the American trained, organized and armed Mujahideen who fought against the Russians. Thousands of these woman hating, backwards fools filtering into Pakistan where they shared this training with other groups including Al Queda, ISI etc. THAT'S where the greatest threat is coming from. Local fundamentalists don't have the expertise, camps, knowledge or weapons supply to continue to act like this as long as local intelligence is dilligent. They are motivated by racial tensions rather than strick ideology as long as India keeps to it's democratic ideals. Now, consider yourself schooled.
Immature post. Cheap shots at a time like this, sad. You seem to have all the answers. Good I am glad fontaine knows all the answers and says home grown muslims are nothing to worry about. Tell that to hundreds of indians who have lost their lives to such terrorist attacks. Go on tell them nothing to worry about you smug git!

Peter Bergen, CNN's highly credible terrorism analyst has just said that; 1) there was an Al-Qaeda influence, hence the targeting of westerners 2) influence of Indian underworld, mentions Dawood, who was behind most terrorist attacks in Mumbai 3) not completely home-grown by any means, recalls to Lashkar's attack on Parliament 4) if there are links to Pakistan, the Indian public may demand further action against them

Holy ****!

1614 The BBC's David Loyn reports from Delhi: The last time there was an attack in India with the international implications of the Mumbai violence was an armed assault on the Indian parliament in 2001. That took the two countries almost to the brink of war. But Pakistan now has a democratic government. Pakistani Foreign Minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi says Pakistan's army and intelligence services no longer run secret wars or inspire militancy abroad.
Isn't that like a confession of crimes done in the past?

Peter Bergen, CNN's highly credible terrorism analyst has just said that; 1) there was an Al-Qaeda influence, hence the targeting of westerners 2) influence of Indian underworld, mentions Dawood, who was behind most terrorist attacks in Mumbai 3) not completely home-grown by any means, recalls to Lashkar's attack on Parliament 4) if there are links to Pakistan, the Indian public may demand further action against them
someone please post this at Padosi site for those dumb ass Pakis to see

That has been India's greatest loss in past 2 decades. With single stroke of divisiveness Shiv Sena split Mumbai underworld into Hindu and Muslim camps. Mumbai underworld provides the deadliest supports to these terrorists and actual footprints of the ground. ISI could never have wished for a better ally. People keep on yapping about who "sponsors" these endeavours. Well guess what, in the world of terrorism the 1 and 2 revenue earners are drugs and arms trade. Dawood(backed by ISI) controls drugs route, Taliban grows poppy and ISI passes on Arms to both. No sponsors needed. I have said it many times and I say again, control Mumbai underworld and you will control these activities to a large extent.

That has been India's greatest loss in past 2 decades. With single stroke of divisiveness Shiv Sena split Mumbai underworld into Hindu and Muslim camps. Mumbai underworld provides the deadliest supports to these terrorists and actual footprints of the ground. ISI could never have wished for a better ally. People keep on yapping about who "sponsors" these endeavours. Well guess what, in the world of terrorism the 1 and 2 revenue earners are drugs and arms trade. Dawood(backed by ISI) controls drugs route, Taliban grows poppy and ISI passes on Arms to both. No sponsors needed. I have said it many times and I say again, control Mumbai underworld and you will control these activities to a large extent.
Hi Lurker. Could you give more information on how Shiv Sena split up the underworld into hindu and muslims camps. And how would you go about controlling Mumbai underworld? Just a squad to go out and kill these people, no warrant needed? Or something more sophisticated?

I think the OP is generalising too much. We need to find the people who helped them (or any damn terrorists) ....find the bastards who are giving them the background support and then punish them harder than any Pakistani terrorist would be. The ones who are helping that bloody loser country Pakistan are the worst terrorist...whichever religion,class they come from.They are almost as bad as our efffing politicians. So many lives lost ...none of them was a bloody politician!

reading biased pro muz article on TIME USA but this bit is interesting-

Still, many South Asian Muslims insist Islam is the one and only force that can bring the subcontinent together and return it to preeminence as a single whole. "We [Muslims] were the legal rulers of India, and in 1857 the British took that away from us," says Tarik Jan, a gentle-mannered scholar at Islamabad's Institute of Policy Studies. "In 1947 they should have given that back to the Muslims." Jan is no militant, but he pines for the golden era of the Mughal period in the 1700s, and has a fervent desire to see India, Pakistan and Bangladesh reunited under Islamic rule.

8 terrorists dead, 1 captured. Where are the other 31?? Still at large, escaped and no doubt ready to attack again. worrying
Exactly that is the most worrying thing.It seems another attack is round the corner.Mumbai Police Commissioner Ghafoor was saying Mumbai is under complete control and there's no need to panic.How can the common man be safe when there are more than 30 bastard terrorists still roaming all over the city??

I think the OP is generalising too much. We need to find the people who helped them (or any damn terrorists) ....find the bastards who are giving them the background support and then punish them harder than any Pakistani terrorist would be. The ones who are helping that bloody loser country Pakistan are the worst terrorist...whichever religion' date='class they come from.They are almost as bad as our efffing politicians. So many lives lost ...none of them was a bloody politician![/quote'] Exactly! Thats what Mozad did after the Munich Olympic massacre. They short listed about 20 odd folks who master minded and funded the operation & then sent a secret squad to go after these goons. The guys who dont care about their lives are the brain-washed 20 year olds, who havent got a clue about their lives. But the ones who fund and plot these ideas are usually much older, have families -- they dont like to die. If they know that someone will come after them if they continue to support this movement, why will they ? So far, I have seen two types of reaction to this incident. On the one hand we have people who want to castrate the brainless terrorists and their ilk. These people vent their anger on terrorists, Islam, our politicians et al. On the other hand, we have folks who take the moral high ground, preaching us on how not to overreact and how important it is to see the big picture. In reality, we need a bit of both. You need to focus on the big picture (security measures, border patrolling eyc), but at the same time, you have to *react* to a statement incident such as this. How can you let some 30 odd goons do this to us on such a regular basis. If we dont do anything about this *now*, we'd have openly acked that we are incapable to defending ourselves. Send a frigging secret squad to Karachi & beat these bastards at their own game. India and the US almost need the opposite type of leadership right now. US could do well with ManMohan Singh & India with George Bush. I want to see our Prime Minister angry & hurt. But sadly, I reckon once the dust settles, everything will be forgotten & it will deja vu allover again (in a matter of months).

Exactly! Thats what Mozad did after the Munich Olympic massacre. They short listed about 20 odd folks who master minded and funded the operation & then sent a secret squad to go after these goons. The guys who dont care about their lives are the brain-washed 20 year olds, who havent got a clue about their lives. But the ones who fund and plot these ideas are usually much older, have families -- they dont like to die. If they know that someone will come after them if they continue to support this movement, why will they ? So far, I have seen two types of reaction to this incident. On the one hand we have people who want to castrate the brainless terrorists and their ilk. These people vent their anger on terrorists, Islam, our politicians et al. On the other hand, we have folks who take the moral high ground, preaching us on how not to overreact and how important it is to see the big picture. In reality, we need a bit of both. You need to focus on the big picture (security measures, border patrolling eyc), but at the same time, you have to *react* to a statement incident such as this. How can you let some 30 odd goons do this to us on such a regular basis. If we dont do anything about this *now*, we'd have openly acked that we are incapable to defending ourselves. Send a frigging secret squad to Karachi & beat these bastards at their own game. India and the US almost need the opposite type of leadership right now. US could do well with ManMohan Singh & India with George Bush. I want to see our Prime Minister angry & hurt. But sadly, I reckon once the dust settles, everything will be forgotten & it will deja vu allover again (in a matter of months).
Exactly how I felt too... I want a leader who shows some strength. some guts.. I feel indians are led by some hopeless leaders... Those morons would be laughing at our PMs reaction. So are we going to wait until we are nuked or what?>??? Even then these politician will think that we should keep patience and just talk that neighbours need to control these terrorists. Pak is not going to do anything to them. That is the bottom line. So that means these attacks will only increase and will be serious in nature from this point on. Now tell me what can we do? I personally do not hate any muslim or Pakistani national as such.