Pakistani Connection

bharat297

i want the investigations to display the involvement of pakistani ultras in this ghastly attack and in response employ the vajpayee tactical technique: massive troop buildup across the border with the threat and intention of a full scale war which forces pakistan to respond with a similar mobilization and thus drive their already failing economy into the ground due to the mounting expenses.

i want the investigations to display the involvement of pakistani ultras in this ghastly attack and in response employ the vajpayee tactical technique: massive troop buildup across the border with the threat and intention of a full scale war which forces pakistan to respond with a similar mobilization and thus drive their already failing economy into the ground due to the mounting expenses.
I would strongly support exploiting their shia/sunni divide - that would ensure that they get busy killing each other.

This basically sums it up for me. You want it to be Pakistan.

NYTIMES WAKES UP TO REALITY U.S. Intelligence Focuses on Pakistani Group "WASHINGTON — American intelligence and counterterrorism officials said Friday there is mounting evidence that a Pakistani militant group long focused on the conflict in Kashmir, most likely Lashkar- e-Taiba, is responsible for the deadly attacks in Mumbai. The American officials cautioned that they have reached no hard conclusions about who was responsible for the operation, as well as how it was planned and carried out. Nevertheless, they said that evidence gathered over the past two days pointed to a role for Lashkar-e-Taiba, or possibly another Pakistani group based in Kashmir, Jaish-e-Muhammad. The American officials insisted on anonymity in describing their current thinking declined to discuss the intelligence information that they said pointed to Kashmiri militants. Lashkar-e-Taiba on Thursday denied any responsibility for the terrorist strikes. American intelligence agencies believe Lashkar-e-Taiba has in the past received some training and logistical support t from Pakistan’s powerful spy service, the Directorate for Inter-services Intelligence, or I.S.I.. American officials said Friday that there was no evidence that the Pakistani government had any role in the Mumbai attacks. Pakistani officials announced Friday that the head of the ISI, Lt. Gen. Ahmed Shuja Pasha, would travel to India to assist the Indian government with their investigation into the attacks. American and Indian officials for years have blamed Lashkar-e-Taiba for a campaign of violence against high-profile targets throughout India, including the December 2001 attack on the Indian Parliament building in New Delhi and an August 2007 strike at an amusement park in Hyderabad. At times, Indian officials have also said identified Jaish-e-Mohammed as responsible for the 2001 attack on the Parliament. A State Department report released earlier this year called Lashkar-e-Taiba “one of the largest and most proficient of the Kashmiri-focused militant groups.” The report said that the group draws funding in part from Pakistani expatriot communities in the Middle East, despite the freezing of its assets by the United States and Pakistani government in 2002, after the attack on the Indian Parliament. The report said that the actual size of the group is unknown, but estimated its strength at “several thousand” members. Lashkar-e-Taiba has for the most part not targeted westerners in past attacks, as the attackers in Mumbai seem to have done. But one counterterrorism official said on Friday that the group “has not pursued an exclusively Kashmiri agenda” and that the group might certainly go after westerners to advance a broader goals. The official said that there is also strong evidence that Lashkar-e-Taiba has a “maritime capability” and would definitely have been capable of mounting the sophisticated operation in Mumbai, which intelligence officials believe began when the attackers arrived in the city in small boats. American and Indian officials are pursuing the possibility that the attackers arrived off the coast of Mumbai in a larger merchant ship, and then boarded the smaller boats before they launched the attack. Even as a Kashmiri connection to the attacks began to emerge on Friday, American officials said there were puzzled by some developments of the past two days. For instance, they said they still know next to nothing about a group called the Deccan Mujahideen that has allegedly taken responsibility for the attacks. Terrorism experts have said there is no evidence that the group was involved in past strikes, and speculated that the name was made up by another militant group to mask responsibility for the attacks." http://www.nytimes.com/2008/11/29/world/asia/29intel.html?_r=1&hp

**** off
Is that how you'd like it. Just sitting amongst yourself bashing Pakistan without any input whatsoever from the other side? I've taken I've read in the last 2 days with a grain of salt considering it's in response to something unspeakably heinous. That being said, now more than ever is the time for cool heads. Take, for example, the post I quoted two posts ago. The idea of consciously driving Pakistan's economy into the ground sounds relatively tame in comparison to other things I've seen, but it isn't. What that post is really wishing is for tens of thousands of ordinary, poor human beings to be put through torturous hardship and starvation because they would no longer be able to feed their family or themselves. Now, I don't know THX but I highly doubt he truly wishes that on other human beings. So please, think about what you say or do because your reaction during a time like this will be very telling.

Is that how you'd like it. Just sitting amongst yourself bashing Pakistan without any input whatsoever from the other side? I've taken I've read in the last 2 days with a grain of salt considering it's in response to something unspeakably heinous. That being said, now more than ever is the time for cool heads. Take, for example, the post I quoted two posts ago. The idea of consciously driving Pakistan's economy into the ground sounds relatively tame in comparison to other things I've seen, but it isn't. What that post is really wishing is for tens of thousands of ordinary, poor human beings to be put through torturous hardship and starvation because they would no longer be able to feed their family or themselves. Now, I don't know THX but I highly doubt he truly wishes that on other human beings. So please, think about what you say or do because your reaction during a time like this will be very telling.
SERIOUSLY, I don't a **** about what you think about my reaction. Just to make it clear for one last time, PAKISTAN INVOLVEMENT DOES NOT EQUAL PAKISTAN GOVERNMENT INVOLVEMENT. Maybe your government is involved, may be it isn't. Maybe ISI is involved, maybe it isn't. Or LET or one of the numerous terrorist organizations that call Pakistan home. It is pretty clear it is one or more of them. We don't have to convince you or any other Pakistani about the involvement. Your own country is devasted by attacks so frequently these days, and YOU KNOW they are done by your home grown bastards. Your government is utterly incapable of handling that situation, and something has to give in. Maybe the US will put you out of your misery. If it doesn't I hope the Indian government grows some balls and do something about it. It will probably stop the attacks in your country and ours. The killing of murderer of Daniel Pearl by US drone attacks clearly shows how CRIPPLED your establishment is. HE DISSAPPEARED while being transported in PAkistan, and US was able to trakc him down and kill him. ALL THIS WHILE, your IMPOTENT government FULL OF MOLES did nothing about it. IT IS TIME THE THINGS ARE TAKEN OUT OF PAKISTANI GOVT's HAND AND HANDED TO MORE CAPABLE ORGANIZATIONS.

Is that how you'd like it. Just sitting amongst yourself bashing Pakistan without any input whatsoever from the other side?
Spent last two hours reading posts on a Papy forum. Was more like a fantasy forum :finger: Forget making peace with Pakistan. Not many sensible people there....the ones that are sensible have no say. India is screwed no matter which way you look at it. We should have never let Papy get nuclear weapons.

Kabloee ..not sure how you can even defend your government which has no control over its army or ISI - the fingers are being pointed at the intelligence and army who have given shelter and train these people. We are not saying its the civilians, the level of sophistication here is like Let or Al-Qaeda and to deny that any terrorist activity without a Pakistani signature is just shocking I have seen your PP Pakistanis, nothing short of terrorist themselves, the radical and backward thinking can lead to what we are seeing today in Mumbai. You are trying to argue near a crowd which has swept the past under the carpet to move on and Pakistan's Nuclear deterrence, else you wouldn't have been here

Is that how you'd like it. Just sitting amongst yourself bashing Pakistan without any input whatsoever from the other side? .
Fine, go ahead and share your input. Tell us about how all this was a conspiracy hatched by hindu kar sevaks as part of a larger, more sinister long term plan to take over Pakistan and slaughter 20000000000000000000000 muslims (figures as per impartial paki news sources) like what happened in Gujarat. And then elaborate on that by arguing how peaceful a religion islam is, how the word islam actually means peace, how Muslim terrorists aren't terrorist pigs but freedom fighters, how hindus are infidels that are merely bitter about mughal rule...etc. I could use another laugh. Yawn.

ANALYSIS / Is Al-Qaida behind the Mumbai terror attacks? By Yossi Melman, Haaretz Correspondent Tags: Israel news, Mumbai chabad A previously little-known group calling itself the Deccan Mujahideen claimed responsibility for the series of attacks that rocked Mumbai over the last two days. The organization is named for Hyderabad, a mainly Muslim southern Indian city. It previously claimed responsibility for last May's series of explosions in Jaipur, which killed 70 people. Indian security authorities, however, believe the group is actually a front for the Muslim terrorist organization Lashkar a-Tayeb ("army of believers"), established in 1989 by Pakistani intelligence. This assessment is based partly on the interrogation of nine members who were arrested. They revealed that 60 to 70 terrorists, some of whom came to Mumbai by boat, carried out the current attacks. Weapons and a stash of grenades were found in one of the boats after its passengers came ashore. Pakistani intelligence founded, aided and cultivated this and other militant organizations as part of its battle against India in the contested region of Kashmir. It was only in 2003, after 9/11 and under heavy pressure from India and the United States, that the organization and similar ones were outlawed in Pakistan. Chabad center in Mumbai Experts believe the main goal of Lashkar a-Tayeb is to destabilize India by damaging its economy and its fragile ethnic mix while fomenting dissent among India's large Muslim minority. The organization, which is on the list of outlawed terror organization in many countries, seeks to end what it considers India's occupation of Kashmir. Its ideological platform combines anti-Western ideas (which explains its choice of hotels popular with Westerners in its list of targets) with those of global jihad and of hatred toward India. In the past, the group had strong links to Osama Bin Laden, and its members trained in Al-Qaida camps in Afghanistan. Abu Zubaydah, considered one of the most senior Al-Qaida officials being held at the Guantanamo Bay detention camp, was captured in March 2002 in a joint operation by United States and Pakistani intelligence forces at a Lashkar a-Tayeb safe house. Slow response In the first several hours after the Mumbai incidents began, the response of the Indian authorities was slow, confused and inefficient. The first forces sent to the scene were inexperienced local police officers, who suffered many casualties as a result. It took some time before military and security authorities realized the scope of the attack and deployed skilled security forced, including army and navy commando units, to the 10 attack sites. These units, and in particular the National Security Guard's Black Cats commando force, have an impressive operational record, especially in Kashmir and against the Pakistani army. They operate in accordance with the British military tradition, and are trained by equivalent British special forces such as the Secret Intelligence Service, as well as by U.S. special forces units. According to Indian analysts, these units also maintain contacts with similar units in Israel.
http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1041684.html#resp

1213 Pakistan's high commissioner to the UK, Wajid Shamsul Hasan, tells the BBC he was unsurprised by the Indian foreign minister saying that "some elements in Pakistan may be connected" to the Mumbai attacks. "This is the usual blame game to justify the failure of one's own [intelligence] agencies," Mr Hasan says. "The fact is that Pakistan itself is a victim of terrorism, the worst possible victim of terrorism, and it couldn't be a party to something that it wouldn't like to be done unto itself. You know, it could be Hindu extremists..
Exactly Shameless Hasan! Hindu extremists they sure are. No wonder they let that Turkish couple go since they are Muslim. Offeckincourse! Only a matter of time before he would start to term these terrorists as Freedom Fighters. Cheap low life Bastard.

This attack is seriously going to backfire against the militants in Pakistan. With a new, fragile government already weak in front of the ISI and continuing links to Pakistani based terror groups now being established the western world's intelligence agencies are going to be all focused in on Pakistan. Especially when you have a new President Elect in Obama who will want to make a strong statement early into his Presidency considering so many conservative groups in the US have questioned his lack of experience. Clearly Pakistan can't control it's own terrorist problems which is ironic considering how official agencies supported these bastards and now the same terrorists are doing their best to destabilize an already weak Pak Democratic Government. Whatever happens, there are no winners when you have scum like these terrorists who have nothing to lose and aim to destabilize countries/regions through religious hatred. I just pray and hope that our country can show now to itself, these terrorists, and the rest of the world that India is striving hard towards the democratic ideals and there isn't any religious based rioting/back lashes between different local groups. In the very least the national and local government, the media needs to do it's best to stop any violence breaking out in towns and cities across India where religious tensions are no doubt at a boiling point.