Terrorism, radicalization, Taliban, Kashmir yada yada

Dhondy

Guest dada_rocks
I don't think any one is bashing hinduism veer...just people who think they have the right to define the religion for every hindu. I don't see any one defending terrorists. I don't see anyone bashing hinduism.
Miss know it all when i pointed out the bashing which went on for two months with the phrase hindu-terror you failed to see the light.. defending crimnals of valley who drove hindus out is tantamoutn to defdning terrorists..

Dealing with Jihadi nutbags and a ideology that has spawned these nutbags is now being classed as "Fundoo" ? By that token the Allies of WWII are also fundoos by your classification then ?
Telling people they are not hindus in a true sense is n early sign of fundooism.

Again evasive action by BB. My point is there are good folks - I dont know the number. But I know Muslim folks who are good folks. I know a few of them personally. Out of these atleast 2 are from Kashmir, and one has lived there for a while. They are all decent people, and did *not* perpetrate or rejoice in hindu getting kicked out or anything like that. So - saying that all Muslims (Kashmir or Hyderabad or wherever) are extremists is not true. I know that. But BB needs to answer qn 1 and 2 clearly - otherwise its just the usual hindutva blah. Qn1 Qn2 in above posts.

BB is putting words into my mouth I dont defend a "religion or its extremism to be precise". I defend the people who have not commited a crime - no matter which religion they are from. I repeat: I DONT DEFEND EXTREMIST ISLAM I DEFEND THE PPL Who have not commited any crime - be it hindu, muslim, christian or atheist or whatever If someone does crime - punish them If they are innocent - let them go free irrespective of who they are Do not say I defend a religion. It is people I talk abt.

Guest dada_rocks
Again evasive action by BB. My point is there are good folks - I dont know the number. But I know Muslim folks who are good folks. I know a few of them personally. Out of these atleast 2 are from Kashmir, and one has lived there for a while. They are all decent people, and did *not* perpetrate or rejoice in hindu getting kicked out or anything like that. But BB needs to answer qn 1 and 2 clearly - otherwise its just the usual hindutva blah. Qn1 Qn2 in above posts.
Have you asked them what they did IN kashmir.. we usually see when a sociapath is caught people calimgin he was so normal looked decent.. point being how would you know what they did unless you ask them specific wuestion on thsi issue.. nobody said they are morons go around killign whoever they find anywhere.. point is they did collectively somethign in kashmir (1)600 temples demolished not a pip we get lecture on babri mosque every day (2)Pandits removed form their homes their homes occupied not a pip (3)Most probaly your decent looking friend might be in illegal position fo soem pandits property .. they all look decent otherwise (4) have you asked his views on shrine bpoard.. I am 500% sure yoou never did any of these.. of course he she it will come of as regular folk

a person acts and behaves like a closet jihadi - he is going to get told exactly that. I am all ears as to how you find fineys acts as Hindu while acknowledged that he knows jack **** about this religion but doesnt waste any efforts to vehemently defend it.
Where in hinduism does it say that hindus have to know everything about hinduism,otherwise they cease to be true hindus? God ,you already sound like a mullah!

because of the closet jihadi behaviour ... refusing to accept well acknowledged crimes committed under the banner of Islam for centuries by parroting PC bakwaas and being evasive to pointed questions and vehemently resisting those who confront such evil ideologies by accusing them of being extreemist. Try getting finey to answer the question on KP eviction as per his theory ( few eggs only rest all good ) and how this chapter from a religion that is supposed to be respected is anything but pure evil : http://www.usc.edu/dept/MSA/quran/008.qmt.html Good luck getting a straight answer and if you do get one PM me. I gotta go now be back later
I am not even discussing what she is saying...I am just asking,what gives anyone the right to call someone a false or a less hindu.I don't think hinduism gives anone that right. That is my argument.

This thread is represenative of non muslims. More then willing to criticise themsleves, denounce their own religion and laugh at themsleves. Such diverse views from fundies to PC brigade willing to take their enemies side over their own. Note this diversity and liberalism in comparison to islamic world and their unified stance on all matters concerning islamic so called injustices. And the complete non criticism of muslim brothers and sister and the complete non criticiism permitted of thir religious practices.

Miss know it all when i pointed out the bashing which went on for two months with the phrase hindu-terror you failed to see the light.. defending crimnals of valley who drove hindus out is tantamoutn to defdning terrorists..
When did I defend criminals in the valley who drove hindus out? Who the bloody hell are you to think you are the only one who cares. Apneko samajhte kya ho. Hindustan mein rahte tak nahi ,baate badi badi.....pseudo nationalist cyber warrior. As for hindu terrorism....if someone indulges in violence in the name of defending hinduism(or any other religion) they will be called terrorist.

well said beetle. balance is what is missing in some posters here. extremism on either side is a problem.
But we have balance as exemplified by this thread. This balance is all over our society. For every as you put in hindu fundie there is the liberal to counter balance. Compare that to islamic society you wont see the balance there. You wont see your equivalent eg the PC brigade in these islamic socities. Dont you see that the way you post amongst others proves the point of how fundamental the islamic world is.

I am not defending anyone,just questioning your right to decide on other peoples hinduness....... Do you approve of people deciding about other people's "hinduness" and if so....how are such people different from the mullahs who give out fatwas against people?

What do you think finey is doing here ? isnt that what is being subtly while flying under the radar of "Secularism" ? Where does that put you when you stand by and fight pitched forum battles in support of people who know didly squat about this evil ideology by their own admission ?
He directed that post at me.....

But we have balance as exemplified by this thread. This balance is all over our society. For every as you put in hindu fundie there is the liberal to counter balance. Compare that to islamic society you wont see the balance there. You wont see your equivalent eg the PC brigade in these islamic socities. Dont you see that the way you post amongst others proves the point of how fundamental the islamic world is.
So what do you want dsr......you wantall hindus to become like that?

dsr, i think you agree that innocent ppl (no matter they are atheists or follow a faith or whatever) should not be harassed, right? if so - no disagreement. i am not a defender of one religion or another. i'm just talking abt individual rights, not treat everyone "as a group" when an individual commits a crime or preaches crime - then punish him/her. i am not going to defend a religion - that is not my intention.