Terrorism, radicalization, Taliban, Kashmir yada yada

Dhondy

Guest dada_rocks
Are you thick ? the vote was to split your own country on religious lines ... only in India would that be considered democratic .
you are wasting your time boss .. your adversary needs to have bare minimum knowledge of history to get your points.

you are wasting your time boss .. your adversary needs to have bare minimum knowledge of history to get your points.
O ye great historian and Kuran expert, Whats the point you know the history if you dont understand the basic legal and human value that an innocent person (passive as he/she maybe, hindu/muslim/christian he/she maybe) should not be punished/evicted/whatever... You folks are angry they "voted" - well, who conducted the vote? Was the voting banned? Citizens were allowed to vote, right? Why were they allowed then? Put the blame on folks who conducted/permitted the voting - if you need to blame. If you open a poll, and people vote - then thats the purpose of the poll. Either have the poll or dont have the poll.

O ye great historian and Kuran expert, Whats the point you know the history if you dont understand the basic legal and human value that an innocent person (passive as he/she maybe, hindu/muslim/christian he/she maybe) should not be punished/evicted/whatever... You folks are angry they "voted" - well, who conducted the vote? Was the voting banned? Citizens were allowed to vote, right? Why were they allowed then? Put the blame on folks who conducted/permitted the voting - if you need to blame. If you open a poll, and people vote - then thats the purpose of the poll. Either have the poll or dont have the poll.
To learn from it.

Guest dada_rocks
Go educate yourself a little about history man you ignroance just springs out right in my face....... Yes vote was on but what one votes can be used to judge those voters which part of thsi grade one level logic you don;t understad.. if one voted for pakistan then one is pakistan supporter as simple as that...... why cry wolf when someoen calls you what you are based on your vote... where the fcccuk why was votign not banend came into picture...... voting was allowed for hindus too they didn;t vote for pakistan as simple as that. I am judging both party on the basis of what they voted for.....

Guest dada_rocks
Go educate yourself a little about history man you ignroance just springs out right in my face....... Yes vote was on but what one votes can be used to judge those voters which part of thsi grade one level logic you don;t understad.. if one voted for pakistan then one is pakistan supporter as simple as that...... why cry wolf when someoen calls you what you are based on your vote... where the fcccuk why was votign not banend came into picture...... voting was allowed for hindus too they didn;t vote for pakistan as simple as that. I am judging both party on the basis of what they voted for..... let me enuncitate it b a simple example.. If i start a poll here sthg like Do you aprrove padeophilia (a) yes (b) No.. now certain segment of people vote overwhelmingly yes then what's the problme if I call that segment of people paedophilia supporters if not paedophile........

The only person I've insulted on ICF is well, you dsr because quiet frankly you deserve it! :haha: In the meantime continue to live in terror from Indian Muslims like the little coward you are!
Still stalking me, you seem obsessed by me Well you will get insults back then you muppett:hysterical: There is only one person who is a coward and thats you. You are such a coward you dare not speak the truth. People like you are the real cowards of the world, you wimp:hysterical:

You talk a lot for someone who knows absolutely nothing about history .... that vote was by Muslims only in favour of splitting the country. Hindus didnt have any say in that yet the Hindus ended up not only forfeiting a good chunk of territory but kept a good chunk of the haramis that voted to bifurcate the country on religious lines. Further down the line millions of Hindus who had decided to stay in current day Pak/BD were kicked out (guess where they ended up ?) . Now the same haramis that didnt move to Pak (after voting for it to be created ) and their future generations enacted the exact same episode :in Kashmir. 20 yrs later we now have fireworks every other month. Lets not even get into what the other half of haramis who did move to Pak have done to India. And you are championing the rights of such lowlife scumbags and worse have the cheek to level accusations of me not knowing the rules of civilized world ? Give me a reason why I should not rape your happiness over and over till you start crying. [Modedit] :whack: :angry_smile: Just because some idiot puts up a poll - should we rape finey Yes/No doesnt mean the participants go and vote in favour of the rape. I know its very hard for you to understand the logic but I shall try my bestest. No one was holding a gun to their heads circa 1946. If they were truly moderate peaceloving and secular as you would want me to beleive the result should have been different.
Mods, I am reporting Boss Bhai for personal abuse. Pls. take action against him. So far, the posts have been going back and forth, but both sides have maintained civility. Now that leader of the saffron brigade has resorted to personal name calling. I hope Mods take appropriate action. Reference: post # 273 http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=535376&postcount=273 It is easy for me also to call him all kind of names and abuse him personally. But I'll refrain and hope you (Mods) take the action. I dont care if ppl agree or disagree with opinions - thats fine. But personal abuses against ICF-ers should be curtailed or face the action No, That one point hate agenda will not convince all the folks. Sorry, many of us can see beyond that one point hate agenda from the brigade that calls the folks who value human beings as "sickular"

Dada Rocks, If it is that stupid, then the poll should not have been permitted in the first place. Morover, you are talking abt what people "feel". What people "feel" is not punishable offense. You can feel pissed off with your boss, you can "feel" you want to smash a chair on him. That is not punishable. If you take a chair and hit him, thats punishable. If you pay someone to do it, thats punishable. So, punish the people who cause the violence or actively aid it. For the people who are passive and not taking part in it, you cannot punish them despite what you think they "feel". Courts dont issue punishment based on "feel". They do it based on how people acted.

And BB's analogy is wrong as well. Its not "some idiot opening up a poll" Despite you thinking it was idiotic poll, it was the Govt which permitted the poll. The govt permitted poll, allowed people to vote. And you are blaming the voters, rather than the ones who permitted vote in first place.

Mods, I am reporting Boss Bhai for personal abuse. Pls. take action against him. So far, the posts have been going back and forth, but both sides have maintained civility. Now that leader of the saffron brigade has resorted to personal name calling. I hope Mods take appropriate action. Reference: post # 273 http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showpost.php?p=535376&postcount=273 It is easy for me also to call him all kind of names and abuse him personally. But I'll refrain and hope you (Mods) take the action. I dont care if ppl agree or disagree with opinions - thats fine. But personal abuses against ICF-ers should be curtailed or face the action No, That one point hate agenda will not convince all the folks. Sorry, many of us can see beyond that one point hate agenda from the brigade that calls the folks who value human beings as "sickular"
Then also Fontaine the leader of the PC brigade also has to have action taken against him. He has abused me for months and I refrained for ages like finey. But now have to respond like Fontaine in abuse as no action was taken and its only language fontaine knows.

people can disagree without using personal abuses. using personal abuses like how leader of brigade has done above by name calling like "**** ****" shows their class or lack of it.
100% agree. So why don't you give same lecture to leader of other brigade who has been doing it unchecked for months unlike bossbhai who has only done it once and not repeatedly!

u got abused, and u gave the lecture. i got abused, now i'm giving the lecture. I do agree with you that - 1. ppl shud be able to express their opinions even if it is different from rest of folks 2. should be done without abuses to ICF-ers
Agree! Will the lectures do any good? Certainly did not in my case, I learnt that had to respond in kind with name calling and silly smileys in posts. Sad really as could have been clamped down on months back. O well

Guest dada_rocks
Dada Rocks, If it is that stupid, then the poll should not have been permitted in the first place.
IN INDIA of today free from british influence POLL like that will not be permitted lest you might again have to cook up stupid stuff to defend their true intention .. But that was british India.. point being POLL was conducted and it exposed certain group of people.> Would you muster enough courage to call them wahat they were base don that poll or will keep giving lecture on how your beloved pakistan lovers should not have been exposed like that.... It's like thugs advocates saying how can you expose the thuggery of our client this doesn't look well on his/her resume
Morover, you are talking abt what people "feel". What people "feel" is not punishable offense.
Who the heck ever said they should be punished for that.. i jam just here to educated head-in-sand brigade who would rather lie than accept that somethign like this happeend and in 47 which paints each and every mroe or less of muslim population as pakistan lovers...... Going by the respectable citizens of lucknow still writhtin in pain over why pakistan was broken in two pieces by india chances are if today poll is conducted we might get some revelation again to the great chagrin of advocates like you.. thankfully we are not going to allow that today
You can feel pissed off with your boss, you can "feel" you want to smash a chair on him. That is not punishable. If you take a chair and hit him, thats punishable. If you pay someone to do it, thats punishable.
IF I openly support the rival companies despite being employed in my own company then my boss has every right to give me pink slip
So, punish the people who cause the violence or actively aid it. For the people who are passive and not taking part in it, you cannot punish them despite what you think they "feel". Courts dont issue punishment based on "feel". They do it based on how people acted.
Here in case of J/K I am talking about the same socalled innocent who kept quiet who are occupying the property of those who were driven out. Direct connection of compolicity in crime here.. Thats 101 of crime investigation who benefited from a crime.. Point here is you start meandering debate how one should not call them pakistan lovers when the poll suggested that meaning they themselves made it cleare that yes they were cause of pakistan lovers and supporters..I wud like to believe things have changed since but their behaviour every once in a while puts enough doubt in my mind..Yes I have every reason to doubt an offender of past.. When AIMPLB chairwrithes in pain for 1971 then all the more reaosn for me to doubt these suckers.. I ain't talking about punishment here ..

I dont think I abused you finey ..... you think its fine to dissect a country and then stand here and support those mofos which is in my opinion worse than rape.
Uhm, no it is not. Rape is a violent act that leaves scars for life for the victim that they may never get over. This is just an internet forum where no one really gives a damn what another thinks when two parties disagree. So save the outrage for real crimes, like, well rape. If you don't agree, then well, why don't you go talk about it to a rape victim or their family: "Err, excuse me. I heard you were raped. Sorry about that, but wait till you hear what happened to me, well this guy on an internet message board, his nickname is finey, he well. . . . . . . "

ROFL :hysterical: Not only is Boss Bhai wanting eviction of ALL muslims in India, now he wants to throw the harshest punishment of IPC at me :haha: Look Boss bhai - I never pardoned the terrorists (they are the bastards who I gave some "suggestions" how they shud be treated in the piglet thread). But the people whom you claim I "support" are neither terrorists nor criminals. They are normal people like you and I who study, work and live a day-to-day life. They deserve to be supported. Why wouldn't you support normal people?

Oooh dont cover your single minded hate agenda for people of certain community in the garb of "I am oh so patriotic" and those who dont share the single minded agenda are traitors. Nice try. But I think atleast some in ICF can see through that. --- Once again, no one should be shielding terrorist bastards. Only the people who go about their routine lives and dont have anything to do with this terrorism nonsense, they should be shielded. Ofcourse you believe no such people exist.

Fontaine people who dont respect the countries borders or subscribe to its constitution are enemies of the state and attract death penalty - unlike rape. I guess you will now tell me the Indian Penal code is flawed too ...
Look you make some valid posts and I appreciate the info/links you provide on analysis of Islam and so forth. But you really lose a lot of credibility and sense when you make accusations against posters like fineleg by saying they are supporters of enemies or the state, etc. It just makes you appear, well, like an amateur who loses his cool in a discussion. No one here is defending terrorism or even remotely agreeing with the pigs that carried out these acts. There's just a disagreement on whether the mainstream Muslim minority in this country deserve the same respect and freedom to live their lives that others enjoy under India's democratic principles. I expect some mental midgets around here to not understand that subtlety but that doesn't include you.