I do not want England to tour India

talksport

I do not want England to tour India  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Life going back to normal is a good sign. What these terrorists want I think is to get as much attention as possible. Talking about it for weeks on end will do nothing but instill an even greater sense of fear amongst every day Indians. If India continues with their lives (i.e. cricket) we're not letting them win. That being said we shouldnt sit back and do nothing.
How long can we keep using such sentiments as an excuse for not taking any action. Life goes on for you but what about Maj Unikrishnan's parents or the families of 100s who lost their lives. Today a misfired scooter can cause panic in any Indian city. Sorry but thats not how life goes on. Dhoni got it right when he said this is no time for entertainment.
How long can we keep using such sentiments as an excuse for not taking any action. Life goes on for you but what about Maj Unikrishnan's parents or the families of 100s who lost their lives. Today a misfired scooter can cause panic in any Indian city. Sorry but thats not how life goes on. Dhoni got it right when he said this is no time for entertainment.
what do you think will happen in 6 months to make everything magically all right so life can go back to normal?. is there a timetable invovled?.do you think we can prevent another attack again?.how long do you think we should hold up on the "entertainment" then?
what do you think will happen in 6 months to make everything magically all right so life can go back to normal?.is there a timetable invovled?.do you think we can prevent another attack again?.how long do you think we should hold up on the "entertainment" then?
An incident free 6 month would actually be a very good start. But if you do want to pretend everything is alright then why stop at england lets go ahead tour Pak, after all Javid miadad has assured nothing will happen which i guess should be solid assurance given his links.
An incident free 6 month would actually be a very good start. But if you do want to pretend everything is alright then why stop at england lets go ahead tour Pak, after all Javid miadad has assured nothing will happen which i guess should be solid assurance given his links.
pak tour is def. gonna be called off
wow-are you equating the england tour to us going to pakistan??-that is so wrong on so many levels.we cant live our lives scared man.we cant sit on our asses for 6 months praying nothing will happen-thats retarted and wrong.