I do not want England to tour India

talksport

I do not want England to tour India  

1. 1.

• Yes
    • No

Please Please Please ECB do us a favour and dont tour India...Safe or Not. The moment Cricket is back on- in India, life becomes normal and laid back and the media focus shifts to Sport with Match Kaa Muzrim programs. Let the current debates run, sould searching go on and get the Young Indians thinking ...

I want cricket to continue, and i am glad that England will be returning for the test matches. This move will demonstrate that India is a safe country to play cricket in, last week's terrorist attacks notwithstanding. I don't think any of you would want India to become an outcast like Pakistan ? If one team refuses to tour (different matter if the tour is cancelled by the BCCI) then it will set a precedent. The show must go on for the sake of Indian cricket. England can pick a reserve side if they want, like they did in '01. As long as they tour, it's fine. And yes, as much as these terror attacks hurt, we DO have to move on and live our normal lives.

Well im confused !!! Earlier i was sure that we needed to cancel the tour, with the security concerns surrounding the country and B_B rightly put it, the babus needed to be shaken up !!! But by doing this arnt we playing into the hands of the terrorists !!!

Life going back to normal is a good sign. What these terrorists want I think is to get as much attention as possible. Talking about it for weeks on end will do nothing but instill an even greater sense of fear amongst every day Indians. If India continues with their lives (i.e. cricket) we're not letting them win. That being said we shouldnt sit back and do nothing.

Hmmm, I am against touring pakistan now that Zardari has refused to even accept that the arrested terrorist is a pakistani, so much for transparency and friendship. that would leave us with no test matches for quite some time.so, i want this test series to be completed. as it is the terrorism has cast a shadow on touring india. so, if the tour becomes a realirt and the 2 tests would go on with out any undue incidents, then our credibility will improve in the point of view of ICC/AUS/NZ/WI and others.at least for that, i support this series. i am sure the 2 teams will show solidarity with the victims and wear black bands and we can even slip in a charity tie with SL at mumbai, as Ranatunga spoke about.