Yuvraj is Indias best ODI player

Re: Yuvraj is Indias best ODI player Y Singh, I dont know if he's good enough to be called the best among the 11 playing. But I would rate him high on the list. He is one player who can make a difference when he plays well. Atleast he takes a big burden of Dravid when chasing a total. He needs to be consistent over a period of time to carry the mantle of leading India after Dravid retires.

Re: Yuvraj is Indias best ODI player dude gator keep the gay jokes to a minimum, i mean you may have gay fantasies but i sure dont 1. VVS Laxman 2. Yuvraj Singh 3. Shivnarine Chanderpaul 4. Sarwan 5. Damien Martyn 6. Pietersen 7. Kemp 8. Pietersen 9. Azharuddin 10. Fleming

Re: Yuvraj is Indias best ODI player

Punjabi power. He is the pride of punjab. Facking legend
dsr should i safely assume that you are Punjabi? :lmao:
Err no comment, dont want to reveal as want people to view my comments as objective. On a side note i think its a disgcrace Bhaji has been dropped after his consistent odi performances over last year :hic:

Re: Yuvraj is Indias best ODI player

Punjabi power. He is the pride of punjab. Facking legend
dsr should i safely assume that you are Punjabi? :lmao:
Err no comment, dont want to reveal as want people to view my comments as objective. On a side note i think its a disgcrace Bhaji has been dropped after his consistent odi performances over last year :hic:
I'm Punjabi but I agree with Harbhajan's dropping, he just goes through the motions and never looks like taking a wicket. This dropping will be good for him, he might come back in the latter stages and bowl better.