Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here

King

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here

I told you guys before. These Bangla folks have no gratitude. They actually support pakistan over India. Talk about inferiority complex. :hic: Looks like 3 million dead bangla mean nothing to these folks.
The islamic brotherhood cr#p overides everything, even 3 million of their own being killed :shrug:

^^ dont bust a vein, dude. bangla folk, in general, have a very "hurt chhota bhai" attitude towards IND. so all of this is understandable, starting from the East Pak days. Bangles' like that lil kid in the gully we used to play cricket in, remember?? "Ey, tum log ka match ke baad mereko thoda batting denga, bhau?? bas kya, thoda sa... bas do ball bhi chalenga..." remember that guy? the one we used to call "kaccha limbu"? ab kaccha limbu ko thoda par nikla to bas... Agey ganpatti, peecche shaanpatti shuru. usko bol, samjh jaa, sudhar jaa aur patli galli se vat jaa. warna bhai ko kauwe pe bolke kharcha-paani nikaalna padenga...
Hahahaha..Mighty funny post this one. Rahul boss in Bangla fan ko shumri mein leke thora kharcha paani dene ka na bhau!

Bangles' like that lil kid in the gully we used to play cricket in, remember?? "Ey, tum log ka match ke baad mereko thoda batting denga, bhau?? bas kya, thoda sa... bas do ball bhi chalenga..." remember that guy? the one we used to call "kaccha limbu"? ab kaccha limbu ko thoda par nikla to bas... Agey ganpatti, peecche shaanpatti shuru. usko bol, samjh jaa, sudhar jaa aur patli galli se vat jaa. warna bhai ko kauwe pe bolke kharcha-paani nikaalna padenga...
classic :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here Oh, and whats posted in this forum is not filth and abuse? Geez! Anyway guys, hope my post doesn't fall under that category. I actually love seeing you guys ramble on about Bangladesh. It makes the sweet taste of victory taste even sweeter! :) Looking forward to having a real cricket discussion some day with you folks... once y'all get over the Mar 17 shock. Yes, I'm a Bangladeshi.

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here Why don't you try putting a stop to the tantrum all the Indian toddlers are throwing up here first? If its just an ODI, why all the fuss? Big friggin deal if you lost one game, right? I don't see why there should be so many threads on this site with so many Indian fans screaming and shouting! Sigh, its just an ODI! :)

Why don't you try putting a stop to the tantrum all the Indian toddlers are throwing up here first? If its just an ODI, why all the fuss? Big friggin deal if you lost one game, right? I don't see why there should be so many threads on this site with so many Indian fans screaming and shouting! Sigh, its just an ODI! :)
aur phir wohi bewakoof aa kar pooccha, "koi mujhe pls bata de yeh patli galli kahaan se nikalti hai, bhidu??"" apun pet faadke hasa, kaske kaanpatti pe bajaaya aur nikal gaya.

Re: Bangladeshi posters that just registered read here Ravi, you are correct about the Bangladeshi fans. But most of those BD fans that you've banned came here to spread salt on the wound, you couldn't have expected any better behaviour from them. BengalTiger, you can't make peace with that attitude bro. I am laughing my ass off at those who are under the impression that Bangalis support Pakistan more than India. It's just not true. There are a few of them, yes, but we call them "Razakar" (Traitors). You figure it out ;) Yes, I myself am Bangali and I just registered here. But this is not the first Indian fan forum I've registered in. I registered here to discuss about the upcoming series, but I felt it was necessary to reply to some of the Anti-Bangladesh threads first. Bangladeshi forums aren't doing any better, I agree. But the most popular one of them is pretty restrictive. (There aren't any other BD fan forums as far I know :shrug: ) They aren't tolerating any personal comments against other teams (Although, some comments are left alone, to the discredit of the mods). I just wish this forum would do the same and treat ALL fans equally. Please don't tolerate any personal or offensive remarks from ANY fans, no matter where he/she is from.