India v England, 1st Test, Chennai (Bets available) - Superselector Up

kooljatt

"Here I am, in my apartment in Boston, watching "Lagaan" on the TV and watching the streaming of the India v England match on the web. What a co-incidence...same teams..India..England...Same situation..India chasing an achievable target..and of course in "Lagaan"...India wins...and on the field today....India will win :)" says Kshitij Kathuria. comment on cricinfo - indians are so emotional and optimistic :winky:
Now also tell us who is Bhuvan, Lakha & Kachra:cantstop::cantstop:
"Here I am, in my apartment in Boston, watching "Lagaan" on the TV and watching the streaming of the India v England match on the web. What a co-incidence...same teams..India..England...Same situation..India chasing an achievable target..and of course in "Lagaan"...India wins...and on the field today....India will win :)" says Kshitij Kathuria. comment on cricinfo - indians are so emotional and optimistic :winky:
Same situation. Mom and Dad watching lagaan... me watching Ind-Eng on a stream :giggle: apna bhuvan = SRT :yay:
Better than pessimistic, eh ?
Madhusudhan Singh Panesar appealing for nothing.
Ah ok. I like the cricinfo commentary on that one. :D Panesar to Tendulkar, no run, tossed up and gets him coming forward, no turn, Tendulkar defends late and the ball goes to silly point, Panesar gets animated and asks for leg before but the ball was clearly pitching outside leg stump ... I'll give him points for animation