Pomz, Mudhusuden And Swanz

Cricketics

I know someone with a surname of "L U N D ". Desi dude.. cannot imagine how school in India would've been for him :hysterical:
My prof's last name is : Ekl u n d :giggle:

Geoffrey Boycott scathing in his criticism of Montu;

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/cricket/international/england/3777237/England-and-Monty-Panesar-must-learn-from-the-pain-of-defeat.html Strauss scored in two areas behind square on the leg-side and square on the off-side. Simply one word. Brilliant. Especially when you remember he has had no cricket since September, except for a couple of hits in the Stanford circus. To make two hundreds in a Test and be on the losing team – my God that would keep me awake at night and I hope it doesn't have that effect on him. It was a fantastic performance. Sadly, I cannot say the same for Monty Panesar. Shane Warne's comment is very appropriate. He basically said Panesar has not learned a thing in Test cricket. To be a great spin bowler, it is not enough to spin the ball and bowl it on a length ball after ball. That is only the simple basics. You have to think batsmen out by subtlety and variation. You have to be able to cope with pressure. It demands a different mindset when you bowl in the fourth innings and have to get a team out to win the match. For a spinner there is no bigger pressure than bowling at Indian and Sri Lankan batsmen, because they are brought up with spin and are very, very good at playing it. Monty simply has a lot to learn. ... Panesar and Tendulkar are two opposites. Panesar has talent but has learned nothing. Tendulkar is brilliant and has learned everything.