16 June 1999

Gambit

Re: 16 June 1999

Me too' date=' I've had it really. I feel a bit sad for an average Pakistani now, they have a bad day everyday it seems. Pakistani cricket fans and followers are having such a terrible time of late :Cry:[/quote'] Likewise, what chaos..and it's been non-stop If I were them, I would have lost interest for some time

Re: 16 June 1999 that is so weird... that was the day i received my visa for the united states and just over a month later i moved here... wow... did not know that the day was significant for a reason as minute and selfish as mine... i wonder if our friends at pp know this.

Re: 16 June 1999

I somehow don't enjoy these pak mocking threads for now. Been that way since the Bob saga' date=' may be it's just me. :shrug:[/quote'] No. I don't enjoy it either. Whats the point in mocking others? Its the same as you talk about so many Bangladeshi fans giving them that much importance! Why? Can't we discuss cricket matters only?

Re: 16 June 1999 I can see where Ravi and yoda are coming from. I've also become quite sympathetic towards Pak fans given what has happened in the past 3 days. In fact, this should be evident from the fact that I didn't go ballistic when they lost to Ireland and crashed out of the world cup in the 1st round for the second time in a row. Also, I believe they hold the record for the lowest score made by a test team against an associate nation.