Woolmer murdered?

Re: Woolmer murdered?

Mr Shields, deputy commissioner of the Jamaican police constabulary, said the death was being treated as suspicious. He read a brief statement which said police now had "sufficient information to continue a full investigation into the death of Mr Woolmer, which we are now treating as suspicious."

Re: Woolmer murdered? My thoughts exactly shwetabh. One thing that troubles me. His family was really quick to say "He must've died of stress". Normally a family would want a full investigation into the death, especially as he was only 58 years old.

Guest dada_rocks

I doubt it has to do with the book. If it were the book he was writing why would they choose the day when Pakistan lost to Ireland to cause his death? I don't buy that argument.
so that shock resulting into heart attack theory can be used as an eyewash......did u see how confident dhondy was with his analysis.. he is a doctor; for people with non-medical background it's still more easy to buy that line
Guest dada_rocks

it better not be the person my mind is pointing towards
I have one too.how do we exchange without taking names?
let us go to pm then lest we want to be dragged to the court.. but that name doesn't gell well with booky involvement theory so i am having after-thoughts