Ponting , Rain and work from home

I was watching poker on TV till 3 am last night as I had planned to work (:winky:) from home. I got up this morning to drop my wife at work and this is what I see 149yqfc.jpgt0rno2.jpg Its been raining for hours and its appears very cloudy. I just checked the weather.com and it seems that weather should improve around noon. I guess it willl give South Africa enough time to chase that small target. The first thing that came to my mind when I saw the rain was the Chennai test of 2004 against the Aussies. India had started off well to chase the target of 210. Veeru hit Mcgrath for 12 in an over to set the tone but the last day got washed out and India lost the series 2-1. It still hurts me and I hope Ponting doesn't get an opportunity to save this test because of the weather. Now I will get ready and leave for work as I dont want to get bored at home, on the way I will look at MCG and pray that Ponting doesnt get away with his team's weak performance just because of bad weather. :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray:

yep that was a shame .. with No mendis in the SL XI we could have easily won the finals :P
It really was a shame. On both the occasions, Lanka batted first and we restricted them to 230-ish totals and cruelly, rain came pouring down during the lunch interval on both the days.