Harbhajan rubs salt in Aussie wounds

I agree with the no mercy for the aussies. Completely. On the other hand' date=' it would have been nice if someone like Gautam Gambhir or Viru (since they've been actually playing really well) or Ganguly (retired thorn) says it. Bajji, after disappointing dart-throwing needs to shut it until he can back his big words up with big deeds, and learns to frikken FLIGHT it![/quote']
well said swami1984. aus deserve no sympathy. but bhajji saying it seems ironical after his shabby bowling display
Coming from Viru or Gambo wont do the magic the same way. Bhajji is the guy. Australians hate him and fear him. The words would pinch and make them livid. Take a dose of your own medicine you idiots. :finger: And as long as its Australia, Bhajji has earned the rights to say it. He has a great record against them.
Coming from Viru or Gambo wont do the magic the same way. Bhajji is the guy. Australians hate him and fear him. The words would pinch and make them livid. Take a dose of your own medicine you idiots. :finger: And as long as its Australia, Bhajji has earned the rights to say it. He has a great record against them.
just wat i ws abt to point out. Bhajji has been brilliant against Aussies, bowling AND batting (4 50s :hysterical:)
We should actually be celebrating this great historical moment. Last year we came close to doing what SAffies have done now. Can we have a celebration thread and a banner for the 'aussie downfall'?
Its not about the Awwsies, its about Cricket and too Indian at that ... ok SA have been the first team to beat Aus in their own backyard in under 2 decades ... thats good ... good for cricket not us ... we will be demoted to the 3rd position !!!

Nice work there Desi...I hate the b'stard myself...a lot of Aussies do too...many put the Channel nine on the tv and turn the volume down and listen to ABC Grandstand coverage on the radio instead...largely because of messrs Nicholas, Healy, Slater...chuck em out I say! Put Kerry O'Keefe on instead...the man is a legend and a clown. Make you laugh. Shane, Getting into the spirit of poverty now eh?