Quote from Ponting

bunny

:whack: i'm still waiting 4 that uncommon event wen YOU have a point:giggle:
Rox, try to undestand the superb irony or hidden sarcasm in Cochise's posts. I'm sure you'll enjoy it a lot more. I just love to read your posts Cochise. :thumbs_up: BTW, 2009 must have arrived at your place, cochise. Have a very happy new year!!!
Incorrect. He does well when he concentrates on the game and not his ego. He is a remarkable batsman. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of his sportsmanship. He inherited a champion team and it's bad habits and has got carried away...now comes the period where he will be grounded back into reality again. Now is the time that he will improve as a human being...and that is nice to see.
Certainly a fantastic batsman he is, Ponting. But cra.ppy captaincy skills and worse people skills.
u still have him beat in that category :two_thumbs_up::icflove:
Not really. Ponting goes on the offensive and is abusive to people. I sometimes react when some stupid icf-er abuses me (that too I try not to react). I have never ever done first-strike to abuse anyone here or personally attacked anyone here. Punter is not so.

i hope Ponting's wish becomes true very soon- the gap between their best cricket and worst cricket shud become narrow. for example, their best run aggregate in a test in both innings shud be 350 runs. their worst shud be 250 in both innings put together. that will bring lot of happiness to me. Ponting/clarke/Hayden -they were talking lot of really stupid things about other teams and players. for instance Ponting said, "Zaheer had a good game in bangalore. it is a lot unusual for him". i wish he gets out for less than 20 runs in his next 20 innings and gets dropped from the team after that. Hayden had the audacity to call Harbhajan 'an obnoxious little weed"! B@stard, let him get dropped for ever from the team and end up as an useless tree trunk on roadside. when Times now correspondent brought his attention to Anil Kumble's remark- 'only 1 team had played according to the spirit of the game", Clarke had the bllody cheek to reply-" Anil must have mentioned about our team which played with the spirit of the game". my foot.he shud become captain of an all time worse aussie team and siffer sleep less nights and end up with the worst captaincy record in cricket history.

i hope Ponting's wish becomes true very soon- the gap between their best cricket and worst cricket shud become narrow. for example' date=' their best run aggregate in a test in both innings shud be 350 runs. their worst shud be 250 in both innings put together. that will bring lot of happiness to me. Ponting/clarke/Hayden -they were talking lot of really stupid things about other teams and players. for instance Ponting said, "Zaheer had a good game in bangalore. it is a lot unusual for him". i wish he gets out for less than 20 runs in his next 20 innings and gets dropped from the team after that. Hayden had the audacity to call Harbhajan 'an obnoxious little weed"! B@stard, let him get dropped for ever from the team and end up as an useless tree trunk on roadside. when Times now correspondent brought his attention to Anil Kumble's remark- 'only 1 team had played according to the spirit of the game", Clarke had the bllody cheek to reply-" Anil must have mentioned about our team which played with the spirit of the game". my foot.he shud become captain of an all time worse aussie team and siffer sleep less nights and end up with the worst captaincy record in cricket history.[/quote'] I believe heroics & achievements of Aussie team under Ponting is a saving grace right now. Otherwise, the way Aussie team has behaved on & off the field lately, they should be destined for deep abyss full of kangaroo sh1t