TV Shows you would recommend

ludhianvi

No true blood or Being human? Saw 24 season 1 - 4 recently ....so good!!Too bad they had to end! Re-watching Psych and Futurama is back!
so u finally got enlightened :cool: puck lost and all the other homo crap. real men watch Jack Bauer :hail:

so u finally got enlightened :cool: puck lost and all the other homo crap. real men watch Jack Bauer :hail:
I saw the 1st couple of 24 episodes when the show started because all the trailers were good but i didn't get into it. Started watching 24 regularly at the start of Season 5 and got hooked in. But for some reason I never went back to watch the 1st 4 seasons. After 5 years of being a regular 24 viewer, now that its over, i finally decided to watch from the very 1st episode. Season 5 and 8 are great but 1~4 are all consistently good. Another vote for Lost sucks!!

Two new shows that I absolutely loooooooooooooooooooooooooooove Chuck - 10/10 - funny, and damn good writing. amazing how the show has evolved, i finished all three seasons this week. :P
Wow, flamy giving 10/10 ? I watched the first season of Chuck and liked it somewhat and stopped watching after. Maybe time to revisit Chuck :) Any new shows like PB,24,heroes,Lost coming out these days?

Waiting for Criminal Minds & The Mentalist :woot: Been told to watch fringe, but from what I've been told its sci-fi and really far-fetched, so I'll pass
exactly why i like it, and many others don't :--D in one ep there was mention of Sally D. (salvia) :aha: