What do you like about desi cartman

Desi Cartman

beautifully said -------------> :(( <----------------
damn just noticed this.... :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I like Desi Cartman because of his humerous posts / interesting threads and his subtle pot stirring Recently, I was browsing through some of the old match threads, specifically the CB series wins and the ICC t20 championship. Let me tell you, some of the pot stirring posts by Desi and preds were a real amusing read.

I like Desi Cartman because of his humerous posts / interesting threads and his subtle pot stirring Recently, I was browsing through some of the old match threads, specifically the CB series wins and the ICC t20 championship. Let me tell you, some of the pot stirring posts by Desi and preds were a real amusing read.
:icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove::icflove: to h4te & flamy :finger:

sree, how much did he pay you to come up with a post like this? :giggle: