Ophisal Phail Threaed

Desi Cartman

Magic Fail :hahaha: zh4TJv53rCo
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW Britain's got talent seems to be the most popular show nowadays in the world .. almost every week one of the performances become extremely popular nowadays on youtube with millions of views .. Susan Boyle was popular last week and another girl was popular this week .. it is only the second edition of Britain's got Talent I think and it is becoming popular so quickly ... I have hardly seen many videos of America's Got Talent becoming that popular From next month onwards the India's got Talent would be launched for the first time .. hope it becomes popular too very soon

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: BTW Britain's got talent seems to be the most popular show nowadays in the world .. almost every week one of the performances become extremely popular nowadays on youtube with millions of views .. Susan Boyle was popular last week and another girl was popular this week .. it is only the second edition of Britain's got Talent I think and it is becoming popular so quickly ... I have hardly seen many videos of America's Got Talent becoming that popular From next month onwards the India's got Talent would be launched for the first time .. hope it becomes popular too very soon
:offtopic: we only discuss FAILs here ..

hai h4te :hello:
:hello:
:fail: