Bulls v. Redbacks - Big Bash at the Gabba

Donny

Umar Gul has bowled very well. Tanvir not so well. Tanvir replaced Younis Khan in the SA team for this T20 series. YK has had a couple of good knocks after a scratchy start. All 3 seem to love playing out here and the fans have taken them to heart. Can't help you with why Gul was signed but South Australia has lost Lehmann, Blewett, Elliott and Gillespie over the last few seasons and, certainly in YK's case, wanted an experienced cricketer.

Umar Gul has bowled very well. Tanvir not so well. Tanvir replaced Younis Khan in the SA team for this T20 series. YK has had a couple of good knocks after a scratchy start. All 3 seem to love playing out here and the fans have taken them to heart. Can't help you with why Gul was signed but South Australia has lost Lehmann, Blewett, Elliott and Gillespie over the last few seasons and, certainly in YK's case, wanted an experienced cricketer.
Thanks for the info. Even they could not have approached few English players too since they too are having an off-season during Australia's cricket-season?
Thanks for the info. Even they could not have approached few English players too since they too are having an off-season during Australia's cricket-season?
A Pommy playing in an Aussie state team ? I don't think so. Would be akin to an Indian playing in Pakistan's domestic games. :regular_smile:

Apologies. I won't bother in future. Incidentally, I didn't initiate it. I saw a topic on a Big Bash match, started by Desi, so I thought it was ok. Also, there is only one Australian T20 domestic series. It's played between Dec. 26 and Jan. 24.

Apologies. I won't bother in future. Incidentally, I didn't initiate it. I saw a topic on a Big Bash match, started by Desi, so I thought it was ok. Also, there is only one Australian T20 domestic series. It's played between Dec. 26 and Jan. 24.
noi didnt mean that. i meant that u can have one thread n post for every game in that n update it with every match.i didnt intend to discourage u at all:icflove: