Pakistan vs Sri Lanka: 1st ODI

Sachinism

nice to see mendis wicketless in the innings and the most expensive one as well i hope he carries his current form into the series against india
im loving this.....lundis was castrated today.... i hope we butcher him in the coming series.... today,he looked like a bunny caught in the leadlights
We were supposed to get Owned according to few fellow posters. Guess some team needs to learn' date=' other than Shewag, how to play Mendis from our young batsmen. :winky:[/quote'] hey puki... if u create those kind of pitches... even my grandpa can score those runs... we saw what happened when u guys went to outside terroristan:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:

Pakistan came back really good after the start Dilshan and Jaya gave advantage to SL. SL middle order is in dire straits atm and they are depending too much on Mendis. Jayawardena's batting to give some catching practice to either slips or WK.

hey puki... if u create those kind of pitches... even my grandpa can score those runs... we saw what happened when u guys went to outside terroristan:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop:
If this had come from an Australian, or South African or and Englishmen then it would have made sense, but an Indian mocking Pakistani pitch? Aren't you guys famous for creating dust-bowls and flattest of the flat pans? South Asian pitches in general are slow and dull so we shouldn't really point fingers at each other, instead our board should make more bowler friendly wickets in domestic and international arena to make matches evenly-balanced and exciting.
If this had come from an Australian' date=' or South African or and Englishmen then it would have made sense, but an Indian mocking Pakistani pitch? Aren't you guys famous for creating dust-bowls and flattest of the flat pans? South Asian pitches in general are slow and dull so we shouldn't really point fingers at each other, instead our board should make more bowler friendly wickets in domestic and international arena to make matches evenly-balanced and exciting.[/quote'] At least in India there are different flavors to the said dust bowls, usually aiding spinners later on. Whereas in Pakistan EVERY pitch in EVERY city (read Lahore and Karachi) is dry, dull, flat as a road and drawsters.
^^ Wasn't there a match played in Pakistan, where 27 friggin 6's were hit? with tail enders slogging 6's, something is definitely wrong .....
They whine and are the quickest to throw blame, believe you can never find anyone better blame thrower than a Pak.
^^ i think the poms come a close second with the third spot shared equally between india / aus the crap during the tour down under was a little too much imo
According to Cricinfo roundtable, the shoulder of responsibility in bringing Pakistan Cricket back to the fore is on Barack Obama, according to the Oz sage Ian Chappell. He believes Obama will change course in Iraq and Afghanistan, Pakistan will become safe again and Australia, England, RSA and NZ will tour again.
According to Cricinfo roundtable, the shoulder of responsibility in bringing Pakistan Cricket back to the fore is on Barack Obama, according to the Oz sage Ian Chappell. He believes Obama will change course in Iraq and Afghanistan, Pakistan will become safe again and Australia, England, RSA and NZ will tour again.
I believe Mr Chappell is dead wrong, if Obama does even half of what he promises, Pak will be in big trouble. Obama is going toward buying oil from Canada rather than ME, that alone should reduce the financial help Pak gets from the ME countries. I don't see better financial future for pak, and that in turn will increase the fundamentalism that's already there. You can blame Iraq and Afghanistan all you want, the sad fact is people in both of those countries are fundamentally much less extremists than the pak.